Model's Street Style #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it had anything to do with her style. I'm simply saying that I'm not a fan of her, her career, her style or her persona because it all seems manufactured - overly pre-meditated and influenced... FAKE, if you will. Her name just further pushes my point.

I really dislike Chanel Iman. She's just... such a pre-meditated, manufactured model. I mean, I think I admire certain models and their style because they've fallen into their path 'accidentally' but I mean "CHANEL, IMAN"?? C'mon!! The whole story of her mom naming her that because blah blah blah... I just don't like it. To add to it, she seems a little bit conceited about it all as well. I just see it all as such an act.

Sorry if I sound grumpy haha.

i agree 100%. she may be a good model, but i really can't appreciate any of her work because of her annoying personality (imo!). god, all that youtube babbling etc, she seems really conceited.. and her style isn't that good either.

I like her quite a bit more at the moment but never her style. I much prefer the typical leather jackets and jeans style :P

i agree 100%. she may be a good model, but i really can't appreciate any of her work because of her annoying personality (imo!). god, all that youtube babbling etc, she seems really conceited.. and her style isn't that good either.

Ladies, I agree with you ... she annoys the life out of me. She seems too arrogant and conceited...I find her to be really irritating and usually dislike her style as well.
Sorry to the fans, but I think that she is a manufactured model,lol. Nothing about her is interesting.

Am I the only person who doesn't mind Chanel...or her style?:lol: I mean sure when I first heard her name I thought "she must be conceited" but I actually don't think she comes off that bad in interviews. She's no more into herself than the next model if you ask me.

^ depends on who's the next model :innocent:

Ladies, I agree with you ... she annoys the life out of me. She seems too arrogant and conceited...I find her to be really irritating and usually dislike her style as well.
Sorry to the fans, but I think that she is a manufactured model,lol. Nothing about her is interesting.

I agree completely!
And sometimes pieces she wear are OK and would look great on someone else, but she just doesn't wear it well...

agreed!!

i agree. her style is awful! :sick:

Sorry if any are reposts!

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Christian Lacroix
00210m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Thakoon
00040m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Rag & Bone
00190m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Alberta Ferretti
00170m.jpg

Resort 2009 - Gucci
15m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Prada
00040m.jpg

Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear Alexander McQueen
00190m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Dries Van Noten
00130m.jpg
00030m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Dsquared²
00200m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Hermès
00100m.jpg

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Gucci
00290m.jpg

Source: Style.com

wow! thats a cute outfit! chanel looks kinda good with that hair style from gucci :wink:

ahahah!!^ she does. she looks like a native american yoko ono. ! :lol: ahah

Pretty late, but: as much as I dislike Irina as a model - her style never fails to impress me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->