Models & What They're Listening To

I guess I should contribute to my own thread right?:doh: Chanel Iman likes pop music (Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Fergie).

I remember natasha poly said she love russian pop music :cool:
From i-D October 2008:

Natasha's ideal iPod selection:
1. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
2. Knocked Up - Kings Of Leon
3. Everyone Knows - N.E.R.D.
4. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
5. Mercy - Duffy
6. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
7. Shut Up And Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
8. I'll Kill Her - Soko
9. Spaz - N.E.R.D.
10. Throw It On Me - Timbaland

i'm pretty sure ali michael said she listens to modest mouse before. kudos to her.
oh! and i know georgia frost listens to motorhead because of that one ed of hers. i think she may listen to a lot of punk. along with aggy, who obviously listens to the clash and such.

in qvest magazine #36 a few models were asked: lindsay ellingson listens to dashboard confessional, laura blokhina to the ting tings, hye park to yojo, daniela kocianova to justice, tara gill to nirvana, queeny van der zande to iron maiden, ali michael to blonde redhead and animal collective, taryn davidson to death cab for cutie and the killers, elise hélène gatschene to lady gaga and sara blomqvist to the killers.

Haha my thread has been revived. Guess I should contribute?:blink:

Um, Freja likes PJ Harvey and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Daul Kim likes alot of cheesy (her words) house/techno.

I think Gemma Ward once said that she liked Kings of Leon (think this was around their 2004 album).

I remember in an interview Natasha said she likes Amy Winehouse and in another she said she likes M.I.A.

Natasha, Natasha, NATASHA! Ugh.

I know Coco likes M.I.A. & The Kills.

At models.com, the Model Of The Week says she likes Led Zeppelin and The Clash :flower:

I think Gemma Ward once said that she liked Kings of Leon (think this was around their 2004 album).

yeah and i remember from australian vogue that she likes citizen cope too

1. Kiss Me Deadly” – Lita Ford
2. “Love Is in Control” – Donna Summer
3. “Honky Tonk Woman” – The Rolling Stones
4. “Revolution Blues” – Neil Young
5. “Help Me Rhonda” – The Beach Boys
6. “Gone Daddy Gone” – Violent Femmes
7. “Cecilia” – Simon & Garfunkel
8. “Egyptian Reggae” – Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers
9. “Vicious” – Lou Reed

erin wasson's playlist
littlebambiboots.blogspot.com/

Depends on age group

I am sure models listen to whatever those in their age group listen to. They are just a cross section of their demographics, not from a different planet.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->