Models who have other jobs too

According to Vogue.co.uk Alessandra Ambrosio will be bringing our her own clothing line called Ale by Alessandra and it launches Spring 2014. She is looking to add jewellery and fragrances to the collection. She plans to keep it for a long time and still mode lingerie.

Apparently according to the Daily Mail today Miranda Kerr will be leaving modelling and focusing on other things. Not sure about this though and if the paper have got their information correct. I know she has been working on Kora for a while.

Christian Brylle is an up-and-coming photographer.

RHW: she owns a lingerie brand that collaborating with M&S

Amber Valetta is an actress.

Doesn't Jac also work as a Stylist occasionally?

Sasha Pivovarova is an artist/illustrator.

I guess Tao Okamoto and Rila Fukushima are actresses now (Wolverine)

Anja Rubik is Fashion Director of 25 Magazine and she also designs accessories in Poland.

Irina Lazareanu is also a musician.

Isn't Jamie Bochert a musician as well? And I remember having seen Pictures of some model (Jac??) styled by Hanne Gaby, but I have no idea how serious that was. Lily Cole does charity and acting, doesn't she? I hope I didn't repeat anything that has already been said...

Kendra Spears, Princess Salwa Aga Khan, is a sociologist. Plus she knows how to desing buildings. She's a highly gifted princess!

I don't think a lot of people know Anja designs accessories in Poland or Sasha is an illustrator and artist as I certainly didn't know these things but I think it's interesting. I always thought they are both good posers and get a lot of work too, plus they have their own lives, it's interesting if they are balancing it.

I am glad the thread has been filled as I haven't seen it for a while and forgot I created it haha.

Well I know Miranda has Kora Organics too plus although I don't think she works in it, she has a certificate for being a health coach?

Jamie Bochert is musician and she was assistant of Marc Jacobs.
Ruby Aldridge is musician. She has band Texture.
Anastasia Krivosheeva is photographer now.
Gemma Ward is actress.
Abbey Lee Kersaw is musician and actress.
Cara Delevigne is actress and singer.

seems like a lot of Models turn into actress sooner or later... or musicians...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->