Models Who Do Charity

Alek Wek to open school in Sudan.
title_right.jpg
04 november 2008

Alek Wek is working on plans with her uncle in the Sudan embassy in London to open a mixed secondary school on the Nile in Sudan.

"My father always stressed education. I didn't understand it when I was young but I understand now." She told DRAPERSONLINE.COM

Always ambitious, Alek Wek continues to add to her design work with new handbags, jewellery and accessories for her Wek 1933 label, (1933 being the year her father was born).

Having written a book, she has also indicated that she would like to start a family. She’s going to be busy as she plans to keep on modelling but in moderation.

041108AW.jpg

supermodels.nl

Alek :heart:

From EJF
More than 20 top models, including Irina Lazareanu, Coco Rocha, Catherine McNeil, Caroline Trentini, Siri Tollerød and Behati Prinsloo, have now been photographed in EJF’s ‘Pick Your Cotton Carefully’ campaign t-shirts. The most recent 19 were photographed in the exclusive t-shirts at a shoot in New York organised by fashion photographer Eric Guillemain. They join campaign supporters Lily Cole, Erin O'Connor, KT Tunstall and Peaches Geldof who have also been seen in the eco-chic t-shirts.

The organic cotton t-shirts are designed around the theme of “childhood, lost innocence and hope” to represent more than a million children around the world forced to labour in cotton production. Available from only £30 all profits from the sale of the t-shirts through our website are used to support EJF's work.

New members to EJF making a minimum £6 monthly donation to support EJF's work have an opportunity to get hold of the special t-shirts for a limited time as part of their donation. T+Cs apply.

Unfortunately, I can't see the big pics, so here's the link: http://www.ejfoundation.org/page490.html

There are an amount of adorable pics!
These are the models:
Catherine McNeil
Irina Lazareanu
Coco Rocha
Behati Prinsloo
Caroline Trentini
Tiiu Kuik
Angelika Kocheva
Suzanne Dias
Margaryta Senchylo
Heidi Mount
Diana Moldovan
Chanel Iman
Alison Nix
Georgia Frost
Shannan Click
Siri Tollerød
Lisa Cant
Julia Dunstall

LOFT LOUNGE collaborated with renowned photographer, Walter Chin, and supermodel, Flavia de Oliveira, on black and white prints featuring the LOUNGE collection to support breast cancer awareness.

2q0ogtg.jpg

2qwll6b.jpg

k96u6w.jpg

2hn811u.jpg

15f3itd.jpg

anntaylorloft.com via roxana_09

Eva Riccobono is testimonial of Save the Children and she often attends charity events and projects

Last edited by a moderator:
Karolina Kurkova, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Aldridge, Liya Kebede are testimonials of BornFree Africa a project against HIV children mortality.

Jessica Stam is actively engages with LPD, an organization that aims at raising funds for social assistance in Kenya

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DVV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->