Molly Bair

Moschino Ready To Wear Fall Winter 2017 Milan
Moschino-RTW-FW17-Milan-6177-1487882721-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Moschino Ready To Wear Fall Winter 2017 Milan
Moschino-RTW-FW17-Milan-6380-1487883200-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Only 4 shows this season ? Am I feeling that designers are getting bored with Molly ???:(

Her walk has improved SO much since her disastrous debut season. I hate how fickle the industry is. But she seems to be a smart girl and is already working on a future outside of fashion. However, I do wish she sticks around.

Numero Tokyo - June 2017
photos Tim Barber
styled by Zara Mirkin
hair by Lizzie Arneson
make up by Allie Smith

tim-barber

Molly & Harleth for the triple cover of Oyster Magazine #110

@oystermagazine

^ Thanks for posting, always a pleasure to see Miss Bair playing the coverstar. Gorgeous.

Molly Bair: RUNWAY COLLECTION by i DEST | HQ

youtube via i DEST

Rei Kawabuko: Art Of the In-Between
Photographed by Paolo Roversi

artandcommerce, birdsneverbored

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 21: Molly Bair walks the runway at the Fashion for Relief event during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Aeroport Cannes Mandelieu on May 21, 2017 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Ki Price/Getty Images)

Only 4 shows this season ? Am I feeling that designers are getting bored with Molly ???:(

As they do with everything :(
Molly in particular is going to be fine after her career ends though! :heart: She's a smart girl.

Although part of me wishes that with time, she'd transform her look from weird, editorial, and slim to fit and curvy / glamourous kind of what like Karlie Kloss did! It'd be quite an impressive move to keep her on the game!

Vogue Japan Cover!

With Anna Cleveland and Georgia Howorth, in Comme des Garçons.
Photographer: Paolo Roversi

Source: DesignScene

Last edited by a moderator:
CHANEL "Metiers D'art Collection Paris Cosmopolite" show at the Tsunamachi Mitsui Club in Tokyo

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilyzdro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->