• Angelina Jolie

Votes: 86 34.1%
  • Monica Bellucci

Votes: 165 65.5%
  • Angelina Jolie

Votes: 86 34.1%

• Total voters
Monica! Sensual and feminine.
Angelina is beautiful, no doubt, but not really that fabulous and sexy as Belucci.

Monica definitely.She has both a beautiful face and a curvy body.Jolie is overrated her face is manly and she is too thin.

Angelina is so tacky in comparison......

Monica is the class. :heart:

Monica for me although I dont think she is the sexiest woman in the world.

Ange if it not for the fact that she has some boobs looks rather boyish so couldn't be described as sexier.

Too hard. :/
Even though Ange is over-hyped,her and Monica's beauty is too much to comprehend

oh my gosh Angie hands down for me. She just exudes sexiness and her eyes and lips? omg this woman is GORGEOUS!

Angelina-if I had an idol it would no doubt be her :heart:

I'm surprised at how much Monica is winning :shock: I don't see what the big deal is. To me she's like a less unique version of Angelina-that romantic, very feminine and a bit damsel in distress beauty, and voluptuous body that I see so much and isn't my cup of tea. But the biggest issue I have with her is that she does nothing in the Dior cosmetics campaigns... Her eyes are very dead, which is a very big No-No for me.

I could see why people would say Angelina is the less physically beautiful, maybe because her beauty isn't their cup of tea. Her beauty is one that I don't see very often: sexy and strong, she won't get pushed around easily and knows to take a stand for what she believes in, and doesn't care about what others think. Without coming across as trashy or arrogant. Angelina is more politically active and she's a much better actress with a great sense of humor. I also like her body and voice a lot more (as weird as that sounds-I love the huskiness of it! :blush:) and her eyes...:wub:
And on personal notes: My mom met her and said she was illegally beautiful and so kind and sweet. She really commands the room and has a strong presence, not that she doesn't in pictures :P And I'm from another country and my parents adopted me, and my brothers, and gave us a home and loving family, so I must admire her for doing that for her adoptive children, and her family in general as well.
Oh, and the only time I'll EVER, and I really mean it, like a tatoo or leather clothing piece is if it's on her.
I know she is the last of Great Hollywood Beauties. They went out with the best one yet-with a bang B)

i voted angie, but i don't see how we can compare them...they are from different backgrounds, different age, different lives, different bodies... plus, not to mention that there are some women sexier then both...for me kim basinger is the sexiest woman ever, but that is just one opinion...and there are many, many more actresses and other celebs that are just sexy, unique, to name a few (besides MM and BB and Oudrey who are obvious shoices of timeless beauty) Kathleen Turner, Naomi Watts, Liz Hurley, Sharon Stone, Liv Tyler, Charlize Theron, Linda Fiorentino, Uma Thurman, Daryl Hannah, Laetitia Casta, Michelle Pfeiffer, Denise Richrds, Kate Bosworth, Christina Applegate, Gina Gershon, Katherine Heigl,.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->