FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World

bag.lover

Reaction score
Not sure if a new thread is supposed to be created...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/27/people.johansson.ap/index.html
'Sexiest woman': Scarlett Johansson
FHM readers vote 'Translation' star ahead of Jolie, Simpson

Monday, March 27, 2006; Posted: 3:24 p.m. EST (20:24 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- Scarlett Johansson tops a lovely list of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World," in a poll of readers by FHM magazine.

"One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy," the 21-year-old actress, star of "Match Point" and "Lost in Translation," said in a statement. "I'd like to thank FHM's readers for the huge compliment."

Angelina Jolie is No. 2 on the list, followed by Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Keira Knightley, Halle Berry, Jenny McCarthy, Maria Sharapova, Carmen Electra and Teri Hatcher.

Johansson ranked ninth on last year's list. Jolie was No. 1.

"It's remarkable how Scarlett Johansson has caught the attention of our readers," said Scott Gramling, the magazine's U.S. editor in chief, in a statement. "Her sultry voice and striking beauty certainly have a lot to do with that, but so does the confidence she exudes."

"She seems to be one of those women who would be equally at ease on the red carpet as she would just hanging out with the guys."

The magazine's May issue goes on sale April 4.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I saw Match Point, and must say Scarlett is unbelievebly sexy in that movie.
I think the top 3 is right
Scarlett
Jolie
Alba

Definite yes (i.e. correct:( Angelina, Alba, Scarlett....Halle
Perhaps but i'm not a male so i don't see it: Kiera, Maria (both cute n pretty)
No clue what happened: Jenny McCarthy, Teri Hatcher
Because they're men: Carmen Electra

i liked scarlett after watching lost in translation, but she looks importunately & sl*tty nowadays

slackerbitch said:
i liked scarlett after watching lost in translation, but she looks importunately & sl*tty nowadays

She looks Hot!

ana beatriz is number 96
i am sooo glad she is in the list,but she like my number 1!!!!!

speaking of

scarlett

Attachments

• scarlettjo.0.jpg
    scarlettjo.0.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 7
Please...that's a really bad pic, it's unfair.

well,i like her as an actress, but she has no style and i think she should do some dieting...

Sorry so small...
I do agree that she sometimes she can look chubby, but at the same time this is part of her sexiness, she's soft, she look soft and abundant...if you get what I mean

^I think the most sexiest thing (of course I'm not a man) is confidence, and Johansson definetily shows that, especially with not dieting just to fit in to the mold. I think Scarlett was rigthly the nro 1, not sure about the rest though. Jolie isn't sexy in my books anymore, she looks a bit creepy, and the others...yes, they were picked by men, and you can see that.

Teri Hatcher,wtf?

DEANSPLANET
scarlett_johannson-cleavage_red_01.jpg

scarlett_johannson-cleavage_red_02.jpg

scarlett_johannson-cleavage_red_03.jpg

:o omg! Her boobs are really... I don't know what to say... :innocent:

m.j. said:
well,i like her as an actress, but she has no style and i think she should do some dieting...

That's quite harsch:rolleyes: I don't always like her outfits too but I don't think we are talking about her style here. It's about her beauty or sexiness here I would say and she's definitely very attractive. I don't think she should diet too, I like that she isn't stick-thin like some other actresses in Hollywood. Yeah and she has some real confidence, body-confidence too which makes a woman even more attractive I guess.:D Anyways, she's very beautiful but wouldn't say she is more beautiful than Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba. :unsure: I can agree with these three being at the top since they are all very beautiful (maybe a different order would have been better but that's not the point:wink: ) though there are some other really beautiful girls who aren't even mentioned in the Top 10 but well the rest of the top 10...I really don't know what to think of that...like Teri Hatcher. I'm sorry but I just can't see it.

Wow, saying she needs to diet?:shock: I personally think she's looks normal... which prob means that in real life she is actually skinnier than average. I think she's lovely!

Why the heck did Teri Hacher make the top 10:unsure: Her face creeps me out... and her thighs are the same size as my wrists.

I would have to agree with that survey.
Scarlett is so pretty and old glamour hollywood to me.

I agree. Teri Hatcher shouldn't be in the Top 500.

She's an example of an aging woman who's trying desperately to hold on to youth. A new Joan Rivers.

Her face is way to skeletal. I hope George Clooney isn't into her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->