Monika "Jac" Jagaciak Jankic

Pprofessionally her teeth completely fit the trend of the times. Georgia May Jagger and Lindsey Wixson are the other obvious examples - the gap-tooth is "in" in a big way. It would be a bad career move to get them fixed.

Aesthetics are all subjective in the end, but I think her teeth are also incredibly endearing. It's the same reason girls with weird noses or mouths can be so successful; the presence of a single "flaw" in the midst of a flawless face imparts a huge amount of perceived character or personality.

Huge me in Barcelona lol ! I love when friends send me pics like that :wink:

hugemeinbarcelonalolilo.jpg
[/URL]

source: Jac's twitter

^^

I am not a fan of that specific picture but ahhh my heart skips a beat and I feel so proud whenever I see my girls in mags or walk into a store and stumble upon those beauties:blush: now think about walking on the street and seeing them! hehe how and fun it must be for the model herself :lol:Jac is so cute about it^_^

^^

I am not a fan of that specific picture but ahhh my heart skips a beat and I feel so proud whenever I see my girls in mags or walk into a store and stumble upon those beauties:blush: now think about walking on the street and seeing them! hehe how and fun it must be for the model herself :lol:Jac is so cute about it^_^

I know, I always think the same.
I once went shopping with a friend and there was a poster with one of Jac's Chanel Beauty Shots and my friend said "Wow, she's gorgeous" And I was like .. "Yeah, sure she is, it's Jac!" :rofl:

^ Haha the same happened to me actually :rofl: But my friends weren't too interested -.- :lol:

haha true and if I start my fangirl talk they will give me the weird looks. I wish some of my friends would share my obsession, they just don't understand the 'Jac-effect.':lol:

^yeah my friends or family never are interested and i'm like so excited everytime i see a photo of a model i like :lol:

keep on smiling

A few candids taken during the Haute Couture week in Paris.

Attachments

• JAC101.jpg
    JAC101.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 70
  • JACRETOKTFS.jpg
    JACRETOKTFS.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 75
Are you kidding me? Fix her front teeth? Honestly I think they make her look more beautiful:flower:

same here,i just can't stop but loving her sweet smile ~that d be one of the sweetest thing ive ever seen ~~esp the teeth gap ,its cute ,don't you think?:flower:

Right now Jac's teeth don't need "fixing", because clearly she's only getting more successful and people hiring her don't seem to care. However, when she's older, she could choose to change them in the future if she wanted to venture into more commercial work. Or, she could leave them, a la Lara. I don't think either way will make her any less successful, so there's really no point in discussing what she should and shouldn't do. Let's talk about it if she actually does something to them.

The Huge picture of Saharienne in Barcelona it's amazing, when i read it on my twitter i inmmediately thought, Gosh would love to have a big one like that on my city :(

^ Yup, don't forget Lauren Hutton was by far the biggest and highest paid model on earth for many years with a rather pronounced gap in her front teeth...:wink:

I love this picture, it looks like coronation :ninja:

vivuc.tumblr.com

Jac in this Elie Saab makeup looks unreal :shock: What a doll :blush:

badchild.tumblr.com

Backstage at the shoot with Paolo Roversi.

jacfans.tumblr.com

Chanel Illusion d'Ombre ad

zinio.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"