Morgan Fairchild

kateelle

Reaction score
Morgan Fairchild was born in Dallas. In 1973, six weeks after arriving in New York, she won the role of Jennifer Pace on the CBS daytime drama, "Search for Tomorrow", a character who eventually turned murderous.

Soon thereafter, Morgan Fairchild was cast as Jenna Wade on the CBS series "Dallas". Fairchild would actually play the role in only one episode and it would become most identified with Priscilla Presley. By 1981, however, Fairchild had become a primetime soap diva in her own right as Constance, the spoiled adopted daughter, in NBC's "Flamingo Road". In 1984, she played Racine, the powerful and shrewd head of a modeling agency, in the short-lived ABC series "Paper Dolls" and during the 1985-86 season, joined yet another nighttime soap, "Falcon Crest" (CBS), as schizophrenic attorney Jordan Roberts.

Beginning with "The Seduction" (1981), Fairchild has played leads in occasional feature films, usually modestly budgeted independents or direct-to-video fodder. In "The Seduction", she was a newscaster being stalked by Andrew Stevens while she was a demanding publishing magnate in "Campus Man" (1987). Fairchild also had a cameo in the film-within-the film of "Pee-wee's Big Adventure" (1985).

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan Fairchild @ Bloomberg News Party of the Year - Arrivals, April 21

celebutopia.net

Morgan Fairchild The 59th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Show & Arrivals 6-15-07

celebutopia.net

Morgan Fairchild at White House Correspondents Association dinner - April 26
celebutopia

Morgan Fairchild @ DKMS-Benefizgala in New York, May 7

celeb-city

I think I found an ad with Morgan from a 1979 magazine. Does anyone know if she did any modeling in her day?

Morgan Fairchild (Patsy Ann McClenny) did modeling early on. She was represent by Ford as well as Wilhelmina, and did catalogs for Neimans.

Some of her more notable work from the 70s: Datsun (Nissan for those younger kids), I Love New York, Woolite.

Quite a story. She got married at 17, in 1970 when she was in New York (20 years old) she was abducted in broad day light by a couple of pimps, and through keeping her calm got her way out of things. Shortly there after she heavy studies Kung Fu

She divorced her hubby in 1973, and decided to become an actress and took the name Morgan from the 1966 film, 'Morgan, A Suitable Case fro Treatment.' Her friend Camila Carr came up with Fairchild.

She always seemed to me to have more in her than what she got to show....but I probably haven't seen it all. She is one of the few stereotypical Hollywood women who strikes me as a truly beautiful woman.

Do you think this is her? Max Factor, 1979, scanned by me.

Attachments

• maxfactor_1979.jpg
    maxfactor_1979.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan Fairchild @ Capitol File Hosts White House Correspondents Dinner After Party (April 26, 2008) - celebutopia.

Morgan Fairchild @ Bulgari Auction To Benefit Save The Children's "Rewrite The Future" (Dec 8, 2009) - celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bronzevenus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->