Moschino F/W 2016.17 by Steven Meisel

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Models: Raquel Zimmermann, Stella Tennant, Anja Rubik & Anna Cleveland
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele

..so surprised to see Anja Rubik in a Steven Meisel shoot once again!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's SO much going on... I guess since the clothes are beyond disgusting it doesn't really matter that you can't see them. It works here but it's almost like an editorial.

The casting of Anja and Anna surprises me.

Not my cup of tea but it sort of works.

Raquel is a total queen. She's FLAWLESS. She dignifies everything she's part of. I can't get enough of her... What a wonderful woman.

I kinda like it. I think it works and it's a great cast. Happy to see Raquel :wub:

What a fantastic campaign full of energy and life!

The energy! The attitude! Yes to this.

There's indeed a lot of going it, but I agree, it works.

And my Raquel, what a star. I hope she gets a Vogue Italia cover

Just awesome LOL

When the clothes are garbage, you need to be clever and have a fabulous campaign that’s not afraid to be provocative, ball-to-the-walls outrageous, and top girls that are ferocious to pull it off. It’s this brand of concept that’s going to offend people with its imagery of a political protest to pimp those tees, sunglasses and bags that's making it all work for me.

Fantastic to see a campaign like this in these bland bland bland fashion times.

So freaking corny. What a waste of three great models and a great photographer.

I like the energy of the photos better of the last seasson the imagew rememberme much to Inez & Vinoodh style

So freaking corny. What a waste of three great models and a great photographer.

Is corny the right word, though? Cheap, overacted, tacky, trashy... yes. That's what Moschino is all about at the end. But corny? I don't see it. :unsure:

It's amazing to see what good models and a good photographer can do for horrible clothes.

Is corny the right word, though? Cheap, overacted, tacky, trashy... yes. That's what Moschino is all about at the end. But corny? I don't see it. :unsure:

This fake rebel thing is extremely corny, yes, along with all those other words.

I actually LOVE it. So much fun. Great cast (evem Anna doesn't bother me), great energy, great result. Moschino is kinda taking over (has already?) the D&G place. Nice contrast to all the stuffy and "serious" ads.

I love it! It has that "rebel" side of Franco Moschino...even if Scott doesn't have the same conviction or talent.

It's great and what a beautiful casting. Meisel and Anja is so weird and unexpected!

Raquel...what more can i say. She is just THE Top Model of those last 10 years. She is the definition of a white canvas. She can do and be anything and she delivers everytime.
If i was a creative director, i would use her everytime, everywhere, by every photographer alive.
She is the only model of her generation who can be the face of every brand existing.
I Love her!

This fake rebel thing is extremely corny, yes, along with all those other words.

I get what you mean now. I see it. Anna Cleveland is the definition of corny and her pictures and the whole overacted/rebel thing could be considered as corny indeed.

I LOVED IT!!!! This is great for a brand like Moschino, it doesn't look cheap at all. Also, the cast is fantastic, i'm so happy about Raquel!!!!!!!! she such a queen, and Stella too :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The energy! The attitude! Yes to this.

There's indeed a lot of going it, but I agree, it works.

And my Raquel, what a star. I hope she gets a Vogue Italia cover

There is hope for Anja. She never appeared on the cover of VI.

The ads are good, but no amazing. This campaign brings the feeling were live in the 90's.

Not feeling the concept, but I'm glad to see Anja especially working with Meisel! But Raquel is the star here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->