Moschino S/S 2018 by Steven Meisel

Love that Liya's in this too - totally unexpected but a really nice surprise! I found the 80s part of this collection very gimmicky (even by Jeremy's standards) but it actually translates quite well here. The bouquet looks are good too - although who on earth buys any of this is another question :lol:

Love that Liya's in this too - totally unexpected but a really nice surprise! I found the 80s part of this collection very gimmicky (even by Jeremy's standards) but it actually translates quite well here. The bouquet looks are good too - although who on earth buys any of this is another question :lol:

I have always wondered this. How they do on sales? I have no idea.

Back to the campaign, one of my favorites this season. Nice cast, nice concept and execution. So fun! I really like this!

^I always joke that Moschino is money laundering because they can´t just survive selling perfumes and phone cases, can they? :lol:

^ Believe it or not, I've seen a lot of people buy their leather jackets, T-shirts and bags. So I guess there are a few other categories that sell aside from perfumes and phone cases and that keeps them afloat? No idea.

^I always joke that Moschino is money laundering because they can´t just survive selling perfumes and phone cases, can they? :lol:

No way, I think they are the 2nd top earner for the conglomerate which owns them. Somehow Moschino increased their revenue with Scott in charge and make the majority of their sales in Asia.

No way, I think they are the 2nd top earner for the conglomerate which owns them. Somehow Moschino increased their revenue with Scott in charge and make the majority of their sales in Asia.

Not only in Asia believe it or not it's selling like crazy also in Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->