Moschino F/W 2016.17 by Steven Meisel

Looks more like a theme cooked up by ANTM!! The cropping doesn't work for me, it makes everything looks very messy. I do like shot with the orange gas though.

Agree with Anlabe, this would've worked better for a VI editorial. Not really effective as a campaign.

Modelling's perfect but the cut-out style of the photos are not that great.

Definitely too messy and cluttered but I still like it. The clothes looks so much better here.

I love it. Reminds me of old Meisel´s work for VI...

Say what you will about Scott's tackiness and lack of talent, this is the over-the-top energy that I'm missing in fashion right now from other brands. Raquel is the star here indeed.

Meisel's advertorial work is simply superb! I wish he would channel this kind of energy in his editorials. There's such a stark contrast between his recent ads and edits.

I really appreciate when Meisel is out of the studio, this reminded me old good Meisel. Glad to see Anja but Raquel is stealing this.

This is pretty fabulous! Love it. Great photographs, great energy, great modeling. Raquel is everything - as usual!

Really fantastic...it's not even my favourite type of ad per se, but it's Meisel at his most alive, with a great group of girls and in contrast to the drabcore of what every other brand is doing, the shots feel energised, even if rather editorial.

I also concur what everyone has to say about Raquel; that girl is the ultimate, let's be honest.

For Moschino this is more than fine. They really using well all the money that they got.

Lovely seeing Raquel!
Steven and the models have made a great ad out of those aweful clothes.

i really like it

well, apart from the clothes themselves :lol:

Great models by a great photographer, no surprise that it's good.

Well color me shocked!

An ad campaign that features models actually PORTRAYING something instead of posing as if they're inconvenienced to be having their photo taken?! I thought that had gone out of fashion! This reminds me of the good old days when ad campaigns actually sought to be somewhat artistic and editorially minded, when they told you a story about a world in which these people you hoped to be lived...and owned the products which, to the consumer, were the only taste of that world you could hope to have.

Let's all savor this moment. It won't last.

Moschino is really bringing it with their campaigns! It´s fun and exciting, much better than most boring campaigns we have been seeing for the last seasons.
And ofcourse queen Raquel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->