Moschino F/W 2024.25 Milan

Dressmaker? I will need to see more before I give him that because half of the looks here were t-shirt dresses.
The slipdress showed a potential…
It’s a small but nice enough touch. It’s cleverly designed let’s say (even if it barely fits the girl). I have more faith in him than in Kim Jones or Virginie Viard…

Very enjoyable, we are in for a treat this season. The only remark is the writing on the clothes, I think we should let that go for any brand and any word that they may use. So many gorgeous clothes that are ruined by "Peace" or "LOVE". I'd love to try on some, but I don't want to be a hippie in your face with these (or any other) slogans. Same applies for FEMINIST, C H A N E L, daddy's girl and whatever other annoyances the designers may pick to write.

We have to give credit that this is a very decent show considering the very short amount of time he had to produce it. I think we should be seeing a more promising and fully realized collection come Resort & Spring Summer 2025.

I'm very curious to know how much work he actually did in this collection and how much was from the inhouse team, cause the time he had was incredibly small. I almost don't want to judge too much based on this and count next season as his proper debut.

I think Adrian shuffled through the archives of the maison and I can recognize many pieces inherent to Franco’s iconic Moschino, he chose them and put them together with a light, happy hand, this is what Moschino is all about! He captured the spirit of the brand so well, I am so happy about this! Fashion need this

Yea this looks like Moschino pre Jeremy. A bunch of out of touch Franco redos that dont sell.

Perfectly fine stuff but hardly new.

Never really cared much for Moschino til now. I honestly enjoyed it. So CHIC!

Idk if it’s because of the styling but I do see a lot of beautiful clothes here. Indeed, there were some Loewe elements but I think it’s a good layer to add. And the humour is just really lacking but hopefully it’s something he can improve on. Overall, it’s still very Moschino! This is probably the first time I felt this brand to be luxurious.

Props to Adrian for putting this out considering that he only had what, 3 weeks?

hmm i'm not sold yet. not too crazy about this watered down western meets funhouse clown wear presented here.

imma wait to see what else is in his wheelhouse for moschino.

Considering how soon this is to when he was appointed, it's a good showcase of what is to come!

The presentation is a bit glum, and some of the styling is a little confusing but I love the more relaxed approach already. I always found Jeremy's to be so constrained and plastic that I never had much response to it because it was too in it's own bubble. Here I can see a sense of reality to it, which has been missing from Moschino for a long time.

I think once he was more time with the archive, and more control (not just curating what was already done) there would be more substance and clarity to this.

There was a charm to Scott's plastic fantastic fantasy but this does hold promise and feels instantly more expensive while keeping that classic Moschino wit alive. Look forward to seeing his full vision for the house next season.

I’m curious to see more from him. As someone else mentioned, it has a little whiff of early/mid-00’s Gaultier Couture, which I will never say no to.

The bulk of the casting here is kind of terrible and the hair and makeup is pretty of glum…but what can we expect these days?

I absolutely loved Jeremy Scott’s Moschino, and was sad to see him go. But I’m looking forward to seeing what Adrian will do when he has the time to make a collection here from scratch.

^^^ surely, the warm earthy brown tones looks remind me of Gaultier fw 2005, with a juvenile vision.

I actually like all of these, It's all like Jeremy Scott's Moschino girls after party. Laidback yet stubborn

Actually a very commendable debut. I love the Moschino essence he brought it. The colors are great too. Definitely a better presentation can help. But really, a solid debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->