Moschino Melted Chocolate bag

Greendrv

Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm totally in love with this bag. It was originally released in 1996, but re-released in 2003. Cannot find it anywhere, but have my fingers crossed that Moschino will re-release it! It's apparently one of Moschino's signature designs. What do you all think?

Attachments

• F3L3086_mp.jpg
    F3L3086_mp.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 34
^Ah, I do remember seeing this before and it reminded me so much of a giant marshmallow with chocolate melting over it.
I didn't mean that in a bad way, and I do think that this bag is quirky and cute.
A classic shape, but the brown (or melting choc layer) gives it an unexpected twist.

I wouldn't use it, but it's unique. :flower:

The shape very much reminds me of an LV bag model. I think the chocolate theme makes it cute.

i've always loved this bag... it's the cutest thing... reminds me of a chocolate-dipped alma..!!! ...mmm-mmm...!! :innocent:

I love it and would definately carry it! Moschino bags are so quirky and out-of-the-box that they're lovely in the most remarkable of ways.

Greendrv said:
Okay guys, I'm totally in love with this bag. It was originally released in 1996, but re-released in 2003. Cannot find it anywhere, but have my fingers crossed that Moschino will re-release it! It's apparently one of Moschino's signature designs. What do you all think?

Green, I think someone cool could pull this off! Reminds me of the Hermes Bolide.

Taitai said:
Green, I think someone cool could pull this off! Reminds me of the Hermes Bolide.
That's what I was thinking, it's an Hermes Bolide, dipped in chocolate, it's delicious, the thing is...who can wear it other than Dita Von Teese?

I'm hoping that I'm cool enough that I could pull it off! :lol:
But you're right, diorling, Dita would definitely rock this bag.

Diorling said:
That's what I was thinking, it's an Hermes Bolide, dipped in chocolate, it's delicious, the thing is...who can wear it other than Dita Von Teese?

...diorella!! ... :woot: :heart:

wow, very interesting looking bag! is the black part black patent? it looks pretty shiny.

i think you can pull this fun bag off depending on how you wear it. :smile:

i do love the little gingerbread clutches moschino put out last christmas.
yum!

ive seen this bag somewhere before... i just cant place it.

i love it though!! it is so quirky and cute!!!:woot:

Okay, another thing to add to my want list :rolleyes:

Chocolate-covered handbags MUST BE better than sex, too :lol:

Green, I can't remember where I found this picture, but I was just sorting out my image folders and found it, and immediately thought of you... :wink:

Attachments

• moschino melted choc t.jpg
    moschino melted choc t.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"