Moschino S/S 2021 Milan

I like this a lot. The clothes for me I think look much better on the dolls than the IRL models. But still it's a commendable effort on his part. It's good fashion with joy and happiness. I'll take this all the way.

absolutely gorgeous! a treat indeed in these pandemic times where fashion seems to be losing it’s spark... thank you Jeremy Scott!

also, is he gunning for Dior?

My Marc Jacobs of the season. The absolute winner of Milan -and probably of the month-. Gosh, I was literally smiling during the livestream. This is exactly what fashion needs: a good idea. I'm glad that he and his team were able to execute the whole thing with humor, glamour and some touch of reality.
What makes me excited beyond the show per-se is that the clothes are actually compelling. They have history, it feels very romantic in a old school way but they're constructed with a sense of modernity. Every single detail is justified, it has a purpose to complete the look. Unfortunately that isn't something that all designers can get. I can't stop looking at that brown opera coat with the fur lining: it's absolutely gorgeous. If I were a rich woman, I'd be already anxious to get those clothes.
Bravo!

He used all his imagination and it had more impact than the Valentino show!
One is using Couture in his Press Release and the other is channeling the precious energy of Couture in his RTW!

This is a good collection and presentation from Jeremy. He manages to be both obvious and subtle. I think the front row was so hilarious!

That being said, I think the real life clothes lacks a bit of the refinement of the dolls but they have the merit to be more practical ( on the black dress above, the black tulle underneath is very refined)!

I still love Fendi but this is good!

It kinds feels like a Louis Vuitton collection from the glory days..

I think he was inspired by this. I always loved this little clip. That's not to say that dolls were a Dior invention or anything, it's just that in the recent collective memory, this stood out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->