Mr. Blackwell NEW Best & Worst Dressed List

babyjane

Reaction score
The Usual Suspects

For the 47th year, Mr. Blackwell has come out with his biggest offenders -- and who were the worst of 2006? BFFs-no-more Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Of the hard-partying duo, the style arbiter says "Two peas in an over-exposed pod! Style-free and fashion deprived. . .ladies and gentlemen, the 'SCREAMGIRLS' have arrived!" Next on his hit list are Camilla Parker-Bowles ("The Duchess of Dowdy"), Lindsay Lohan ("from adorable to deplorable"), Christina Aguilera ("all crass, no class") and Mariah Carey ("the Queen of Catastrophic Kitsch"). Rounding out the Top Ten Worst are Paula Adbul, Sharon Stone, Tori Spelling, Sandra Oh and Meryl Streep. Meow! But who does Mr. Blackwell think is doing it right? His "Fabulous Fashion Independents for 2006" include our favorites Kate Winslet, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce and Katie Holmes. Other stylish stars on his list include Helen Mirren, Barbra Streisand, Nancy Pelosi, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, Heidi Klum and Marcia Cross.

http://offtherack.people.com/2007/01/do_you_agree_wi.html

Heidi Klum, Beyonce and Marcia Cross are definetly not the best dressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Blackwell,

I think we need to meet.. As much as i agree with the worst dressed i highly disagree with the best dressed?!!

Marcia Cross?? (one of the worst dressed ive ever seen on the party circuit!!)

Katie Holmes?? (yes she was pregnant, but thats not an excuse to have looked that slobby...)

Beyoncé??? (when is she best dressed?? when she is in a Bikini??)

and

Angelina Jolie?? (when was she even around to see what she was wearing?? and when she was it was always awful!)

:rolleyes:

I wonder why his list has the reputation that it does. The man clearly does not know what he is talking about.

style_savyI wonder why his list has the reputation that it does. The man clearly does not know what he is talking about.

that's exactly what I was thinking

I think Beyonce is one of the most abusive dressers, in any age group for that matter. For someone so young and attractive, she can certainly afford to tone it down a bit....I think most drags queens are more understated than her. :ninja:

Katie Holmes looks like she's wearing somebody else's clothes; it totally screams "captive!" Dear creepy Tom Cruise, please free Katie from your wretched claws and just let her be!

style_savy said:
I wonder why his list has the reputation that it does. The man clearly does not know what he is talking about.

I agree...I don't think that half the people on his worst dressed list are always so poorly dressed...as with anyone, they are 50/50 sometimes...As for Mr. Blackwell, I sure hope he is one hell of a dresser for the comments he makes toward other people's outfits:innocent:

Well, if you think about it, there really are no best dressed celebrities. I can't think of any female celeb whom I would label as a "best dressed celeb". Charlize Theron used to have a great style a few years ago. I haven't seen much of her lately, so I don't know if her style is still good these days.

And I totally agree with him about Paris & Britney (the queens of trash), Lindsay Lohan (horrible style), and Christina Aguilera (enough with the bright red lipstick!).

this list always cracks me up. i think most of the posts on TFS are more valid, more well-written, and more supported than his commentary!

eternitygoddess said:
Angelina Jolie just swathed herself in black the whole year.

That is true. It's kinda like her face outshines anything she wears. I've never really seen her accessorize, even. She dresses more like someone in the background, clean lines, no colors or patterns. It does suit her, though.

Who on this list, best or worst, dresses themselves, anyway? Name the stylists responsible!

Cate Blanchett isn't even on the best dressed-list. He has no clue at all?

i think dearest mr blackwell is far too hyped up, the media has given him some sort of air of prestige, god only knows why..i mean..just who does he think he is?

How are any of his best-dressed "fashion independants"? They all wear what their stylists tell them to. :unsure:

I think he's getting to be too old and senile to write this list any more.

Angelina Jolie well-dressed!?! :shock: :sick: All she wears is sweaty tanktops and impoverished ophans as accessories...:doh:

Katie Holmes is a total bore.

I agree on the worst-dressed except Paris Hilton maybe...she really improved her style since she gor rid of the Jumpsuits and Von Dutch.

I think J.LO and Sienna Miller looked great this year :flower: and Mary-Kate Olsen is the worst dresser :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->