Mr. Blackwell NEW Best & Worst Dressed List

uh- what?...i agree with this worst..but his best is just a joke..Streisand??? that must be a joke!!!!!!!hahahaaa

In the end, it's all about personal taste...Something I think Beyonce looks good in, someone else will think she looks horrible and the same goes with Angelina, Katie etc. I don't think anyone will be unanimous in deciding what star(s) are best dressed.

Exactly. His choices are more of a demure manner with the exception of Beyonce? I think if he had a well rounded list of people with various personal styles that still manage to look good most of the time I would respect his list more. But clearly this list is just a reflection of his personal tastes and not the truth. I think the best dressed lists Vogue comes up with have a lot less bias to them even if I don't agree with some choices.

I thought clothes were just an intermediary between the world and her breasts for Heidi Klum...

They couldn't have picked a better picture to highlight why Britney and Paris top the worst dressed.

His worst list is very accurate (though I personally love the Olsen twin style), but I prefer Vanity Fair's best dressed list and always will. :flower:

I think he included Heidi Klum for her tasteful pregnancy attire. She looked amazing at one of the award show events when she wore a beautiful red gown. In fact, I'll even state that she upstaged some of the non-pregnant celebs.

I also think that Mr. Blackwell speaks for the general public and not those who follow fashion like we do. Most people I know prefer Beyonce's glitzy dresses over MK Olsen's dreadful shabby chic.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's so bad it's not even funny...

Cate Blanchette? Sienna Miller? The Olsens?

His list is okay except for some celebs. I liked how he branched out by including Nancy Pelosi and Charlotte Casiraghi.

yup how can Charlotte be in the same category as Beyoncé.. veru intrigued to meet mr blackwell!!! NOT!

Totally agree with the worst dressed but totally disagree with his best dressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->