MTV Europe Music Awards 2010

Rihanna <3 LOVE her dress, face , hair, makeup , everything! Amazing!

Yes,I am not a fan either so I was rather surprised that she picked such a dress,especially with alot of the girls going with short dresses.I thought she'd go for a more hip and sexy look.
The dress is very beautiful and classic.

Someone tell Taylor momsen that halloween was last week.

Tell Kesha too.

If you covered Eva's eyes, you'd think it was Victoria Beckham. She has terrific legs.. but that dress is a little short. But she does look gorgeous.
Miley Cyrus actually looks nice. I don't mind looking at her, it's just when she opens her mouth.

Someone tell Miley to get out of that gorge D&G dress. She freaking ruins it.

^She does ruin it. I don't think it's meant for someone like her.
It looks really "Little House on the Prarie" on Miley. :ninja:

I'm not loving anyone's outfits so far. If I had to choose someone, then Rihanna...even though I feel like she's worn similar looks before.

Maybe I'm just too old for MTV events, but that Awards show sucked majorly. Not even KOL's performance could save this for me. Rihanna in Elie Saab was the only OK-ish outfit, everyone else looked ridiculous. So sick of all the Gaga-wannabes.

Rihanna looks a bit overdressed compared to everyone else.

do u remeber when ema awards were super cool? supermodels, superstars, super bands, bjork, blur, JPG, ...damn.. i miss the 90s ema!!!!

I watch this show only because of Eva, she was great! and looks super gorgeous

Emily Osment
emilyosmentmtveuropemus.jpg

Kelly Brook
kellybrookmtveuropemusi.jpg

Vicky Martín Berrocal
mtveuropemusicawards201.jpg

Hayley Williams
mtveuropemusicawards201.jpg

zimbio

Eva looks terrible.That dress is way too short.

I agree with MJ. I think i'm sorry for teens nowdays. Are this people their pop stars?

that Taylor is so funny, i'm sure the circus would accept her, she would bring so many spectators; oh and what's with Rihanna?? she looks unexpectedly good
Kelly Brook doesn't look like herself and i'm not sure why she was invited at this event; Miley and Shakira look good and wore more clothes than usual; i'm so mean today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->