Mugler S/S 2025 Paris

I have never found this guy interesting, but mugler it's such a difficult brand to design for I think this is much better but very empty. Seems to be on a budget this season but that might be good. this show setting was much better than all of that over the top stuff, people jumping off a cameras and rolling contraptions. Also I don't think he understands color which is crazy because mugler did color so well.

I do find his work very tacky more often than not, but something about this collection makes me think that he could have been a better choice by Jean Paul Gaultier than Ludovic. Also, I just read that he's actually an architect, which explains the approach to the more structured looks.

This is a good collection from him!

Surprising to actually see some clothes for a summer season at Mugler!

For what is worth, the spirit of Mugler is there. I have more issue with the styling. Those platform shoes aren’t modern or sexy. The same shoes without platforms for all girls would have done the job.

I also think that the menswear, besides being totally weak, is bringing the whole thing down.

And this is Mugler, we expect muscular men squeezed in their clothes, not some skinny guys escaped from a Hedi Slimane casting!

This might be the most Mugler collection I've ever seen since they reanimated the label. The suit jackets are quite stunning. Still some awful pieces though.

omg he edited and got rid of the russian hoes... quite good i must say, and the menswear are good?

I’m totally here for the tailored shorts, honestly…

really like the show in general! could use a smart pop of color

Those first looks are very strong. Those jackets with the pockets are really sharp as a knife.

I just find his work otherwise a bit lacking and incomplete. Down to the fabrications it feels underdeveloped and lacking.

omg I quite like some of these looks, it's quite concise and to the point.

hard to tell from far away but looks a bit cheap and ill-constructed. What I can tell for certain is that the designs are still very one note, yes it's a step up from the same body suit for the nth time, but c'mon, the bar is in hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->