Mulberry S/S 2012 : Frida Gustavsson and Lindsey Wixson by Tim Walker

Awesome!! :woot: love the colors, and love the girls, specially lindsey :heart:

Love the bright colors, and Frida looks so cute, Lindsey on the other hand...

I am really loving it so far! Both Frida and Lindsay are great models and they work well together. I love the colors and the youth of this campaign.

I agree. When i read frida and lindsey i didn't know what to expect. But i'm very suprised and i really like it. Ahh i just love when a campaign give me a summervibe.

cute and eye catching! love this one very much

The setting is great, very British which obviously compliments Mulberry. However, the styling is a little Topshop-ish for my liking. I always find the Mulberry F/W campaigns to be far more alluring, but perhaps that boils down to my preference of that season.

Lovely! It makes the clothing look better than it did on the runway, which is good for a campaign.

The campaign is pretty but a little odd. The ice cream theme was probably for the 'sweet factor', but I don't think anyone would really enjoy melted ice cream on their clothes.

Loving it. The concept is just stunning and innovative.

Mulberry stayed close to home this season, with a campaign shot by Tim Walker in Brighton. Models Frida Gustavsson and Lindsey Wixson frolic on a beach festooned with giant props, including giant melting ice cream cones, candy sticks and striped paper bags. The campaign channels the spirit of creative director Emma Hill’s latest collection of eye-popping primary colors, thick, circus-tent stripes and animal prints. Her spring collection was inspired, she said, by memories of English family holidays — often on a drizzly beach.

Ronnie Cooke Newhouse served as creative director and produced a film of the campaign, shot on a 16 mm camera. The film, set to the music of “Walking in the Rain,” by Flash and the Pan, will air on mulberry.com on Monday. The print campaign will break in the February edition of British Vogue, which hits newsstands on Monday.

wwd / january 11, 2012

The composition of all these photographs are an absolute mess. There is too much going on, and it distracts from the clothing & accessories. We got giant ice-cream cones, spoons, candy canes, & newspapers all in one shot!! WTF!?!? :lol:

the first ad posted is the only one that i like the rest are eyesores

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->