Munich Designer Rudolph Mooshammer murdered

mrrene

Reaction score
I translated an article about his murder which totally baffled me. I know he is not well-known outside of Germany, but he was really iconic and interesting.

A few days ago he had still been happily celebrating the reconciliation of
[Cuban-German singer] Roberto and Mireille Blanco at a Munich restaurant. Now, Rudolph Moshammer (59) is dead. Apparently strangled with a cable that was found next to his corpse. ...

It was his chauffeur that found him in the second floor of his mansion in Munich-Grünwald.

He wanted to pick him up just after nine o'clock in order to bring him to his boutique „Carneval de Venise“. But his boss was lifelessly lying on the floor.His dog Daisy was not injured.

Picture Gallery: "Tough childhood, fame and fortune: Rudolph Mooshammer's shining life."

According to informations of „Neue Revue“ magazine, the deceased designer supposedly lay before the opened bedroom on his back - in a black suit.

„It was murder,“ confirmed police speaker Wolfgang Wenger. The murder commisison has taken up the investigation. Whether it was armed robbery is
still unclear. Had Moshammer let his murderer into his house himself?

What is mysterious is that according to TV station n-tv, Mooshammer had cancelled his bodyguards for precisely that day.

After further „Neue Revue“ research, Moshammer had apparently been expecting his doctor, who was supposed to give him a vitmain injection that morning. But when he stepped into the house, the chauffeur met him saying the words "I think he is dead". In the opinion of the doctor, death had ensued already a few hours before.

Moshammer never married. His everything was „Daisy“, [a female Yorkshire terrier] he always carried around with himself. What will be with the cute Yorkshire Terrier.

Moshammers hallmark were his black high-toupéed hair, with a lock fashionably brushed into his face. Never did he turn up without make-up, his face was always impeccably powdered.

Mooshammer had been making fashion since the 60s - extravagant and off-beat like himself. He made a fortune with his luxury class men's fashion. Many wealthy arabs were his customers, but also stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger and José Carreras.

Since last summer, the corpulent designer had also been an advertising star for cappuccino - of course with Daisy. The producer Nestlé immediately cancelled broadcasting the advert.

Prominent friends of the fashion designer, who made great charitable contributions and especially worked for the homeless, reacted shocked and bewildered. Celebrity coiffeur Udo Waltz: "He was a man who has done much good, Munich and Germany cannot be imagined without Rudolph Mooshammer .“

Last edited by a moderator:
mrrene, is this the same eccentric man who had a parade down maximillianstrasse or something like that?

I must admit I don't know about a parade, I have spent many years away from Munich (BTW also some time close to D.C.), but Maxmilianstraße is where he had his boutique and he surely was quite eccentric.
He was also one of the most famous gay personalities in Germany.

It has to be the same man. I remember being told about him when I was there and passing in front of his store. Sad news.

My father bought shoes at his store during the 70s and Mooshammer still tied his shoelaces while trying on back then. People are leaving flowers in front of the store today.

OMG, this is shocking! i remember pics of him with his cute little dog, although i can't really say i know any designs from him......

I don`t think this is true.

I`m in Germany and it would be all over the Press if he was dead. I even think I saw him live on the Teleshopping Channel 2 days ago!

Btw: he is NOT considered a Designer over here! He`s nothing but a BIG SAD JOKE! :sick:

Oh wait - I looked it up at Google and it`s true.

I`m glad the Press doesn`t report about that here...and I`m glad that there is one embarracing Celebrity less...

Well, he's not everybody's cup of tea, but the didn't do anything to anybody.

Heroin_Chic said:
Oh wait - I looked it up at Google and it`s true.

I`m glad the Press doesn`t report about that here...and I`m glad that there is one embarracing Celebrity less...

they DO report about that!i saw it on television.They found him dead in his appartement today..

übrigens ganz schön fieser kommentar von dir:huh:

I'm not at all familiar with him but that's really awful.

Was there something about him that people didn't take kindly to? In other words,was it politcally motivated you guys think? Remember what happened to Pim Fortuyn...he was very flashy and outspoken.

Heroin_Chic said:
I don`t think this is true.

Btw: he is NOT considered a Designer over here! He`s nothing but a BIG SAD JOKE! :sick:

LOL Heroin_Chic what you just said is so messed up.

Never heard of the guy, but RIP.

I was in Munich yesterday for shopping and went down the Maximilianstraße. So many people have left flowers in front of his boutique. He was a unicum.

That's him with his beloved Daisy.
_40723225_moshammer_ap203x200b.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture.

They have already caught a suspect who has also confessed.
Mooshammer had approached this man about sex and taken him home, agreed to pay €2000 for sexual services, and refused to pay afterwards. A fight ensued during the course of which the perpetrator strangled him. A DNA-test helped catch him.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes...i figured it was a sex thing ...
you have to pay your male prostitutes...let that be a lesson to us all...:innocent:

a deal's a deal...

softgrey said:
you have to pay your male prostitutes...let that be a lesson to us all...:innocent:

a deal's a deal...

:woot: Please stop :lol:

softgrey said:

a deal's a deal...

absolutely.. love for money is always a tricky and dangerous business and this guy, he really looked terrible, wig, moustache and all:rolleyes: ..
supposedly the deal was for 2000euros (which is not much considering...)
but he just didnt want to pay. The suspect is an Iraqui 25 year old guy:ninja:

lena...love the hussein chalayan avatar... :wink:
:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warholy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->