Muse #18 Summer 2009 : Agnete Hegelund by Jason Nocito

"collector's cover" (subscribers?) is Chloë Sevigny

myspace.com/worldstylemuse

contents include Chloë Sevigny, Léa Seydoux, Christina Kruse :heart:, Angela Missoni story feat. Giedre, Agnete by Jason Nocito, Constance by Liz Collins, Iekeliene by Mari Sarai, Cato van Ee(?) by Hans Feurer...

myspace.com/worldstylemuse

The contents look very good. And it's indeed Cato!

The contents seem to be sooo great, I cannot wait to see them :buzz:

I prefer the Agnete cover to the Chloe cover.

Agnete looks fab! Wonder if I could get this mag here..

Summer Decadence
Photo: Jason Nocito
Style: Avena Gallagher
Model: Agnete Hegelund

scanned by me

Thxxx blackangel41999 !!!!
agnete is unique.

CONSTANCE
Photo: Liz Collins
Style: Joanna Schlenzka
Model: Constance Jablonski

scanned by me

thank you so much, blackangel, gorgeous scans as always.
I like Constance's ed, she has such an urban look that just makes the styling work.. otherwise I think I'd hate it. :P
do you know if Ludivine is still the fashion consultant for Muse?, it must be somewhere in the credits, near the index, I don't know.. not only I don't see her name but the cover and stories looks like something I would never expect her to do. :innocent:

^ You're welcome:heart:. Ludivine Poiblanc? She's in the credits, between contributing fashion editors :flower:

Smart they went quarterly. They probably wouldn't be able to sustain the pace as a monthly . MIXTE should have done the same thing

Seems they are losing a bit of impact from issues past . Not as strong and I wonder how much advertising is in there

I prefer Chloe's cover for sure but , is it me , I am so over her being on any cover. Agnete and Chloe as your cover girls = old

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->