Muse #18 Summer 2009 : Agnete Hegelund by Jason Nocito

^ It was bi-monthly, but what bothered me was the uneven distribution. They didn't really go with Dec/Jan, Feb/March, and so on, but rather there were issues coming out in both February and March, then nothing until June, etc. It made sense in that the issues were concentrated around the Spring/Fall seasons, but still somewhat confusing.

Anyway, I guess it was something they tried out for a year (IIRC it was still quarterly throughout 2007), but couldn't keep up in these times. Or perhaps they just realized it wasn't a very good idea to begin with... :innocent:

Seems they are losing a bit of impact from issues past. Not as strong and I wonder how much advertising is in there
I agree with you, it looks like this magazine becoming less interesting with each issue (I obviously miss Warren & Nick's contributions :innocent:).
I like Constance's ed however, good lighting is always welcome, especially when it seems that in the rest of the eds they have forgotten about it completely.
Thanks for your scans blackangel :flower:

i totally love the Kruse + Kern duo. they came up with some amazing result here!
thanks for the scans, blackangel41999! :flower:

Christina's ed is amazing. Too bad it's only 3 shots.

Missoni
Angela Missoni by Stefano Galuzzi

stefanogaluzzi.com

Giedre by Pierre Even

scanned by me

Can anyone please scan the ed of Olaf Wipperfurth with model Jennifer Messelier??

That would be so kind... thank you in advance :flower::flower:

^ :flower:
Private Affair
Photo: Olaf Wipperfurth
Style: Sarah Cobb
Model: Jennifer Messelier

scanned by me

^Very nice. Love the setting. Thanks for scanning.

:flower:THANK YOU so much blackangel... KARMA!:heart::heart:
Jen is so beautiful in this ed!

I'm confused... so did Muse have TWO summer issues? Because the last one with Georgina says it's Spring/Summer 2009, and this is Summer 2009? :doh:

^ Muse is quarterly, the one with Georgina (#17) was the Spring issue.

I'm pretty sure the spine didn't say Spring/Summer, it's just the thread here on tFS that got mislabeled.

Love 'em!! Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->