Music Award Cermony in Cannes 2004

madonna is wearing CHANELs new trenchcoat :innocent:

i was in cannes yesterday evening. it was madness.

love KYLIEs green CHLOE chiffon dress. i want it soo bad :woot:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 25th, 2004 - 12:05 pm
I KNOW :buzz: its the best

didnt like kylie there

didnt like britney :rolleyes:

hating on christina slaguilera

beyonce is good

damn madonna and her Chanel trench! I loved the outfit that Kylie wore (on the red carpet) and the one Beyonce presented in.

edited to add:
Sorry missed your post's Leyla and Sean. Leyla, did you know you can buy that Chloe dress online at NM?! :woot: :heart: :cry: (<--that is me crying over my inability to buy it right now)

love the green chloe dress, don't think that color is quite right for kylie though. yikes britney sure is busty...

well Madonna still IS the queen!
How can I see it online anyone? :cry:

:shock: OMG! Everybody was dressed to impress. I loved all of the dress (well Britney's dress would be a bit nicer with some tissue covering her overly lifted boobs).

I'm in love with the Chloe dress too!

I loved all of the outifts (for once) (maybe except Brit's performance outfit)!!!!!! :heart:

Love the green Kylie dress, when is Britney going to learn that her thighs are not her very best feature and that her breasts need to be tamed? Mein god

sorry the Chloe dress at NM is slightly different. I can't decide which one I like better.
S4B3929_mp.jpg

I love the green Chloé dress, but the green is not the right color for kylie I think...
The dress on NM does also exist in a shorter version (which I bought in yellow :innocent: ) It does somehow remind me of that yellow kate moss dress (btw I think the Chloe banana shirts are a total rip off from a kate moss vintageshoot in uk may vogue :shock: :shock: )
fashion29c.jpg

beyonce is the most beautiful out of all… she wins my vote.
brits boobs do look strange?
madge looks old....and yes give it rest with britney…and what is britney wearing throughout the night, always bad she ALWAYS looks bad.
Christina ruins her self and ends up looking totally hideous.
nothing really spectacular but fun to look at!

I like the green dress as well. I even like what (gasp!) the other Minogue is wearing (what can I say, I think the colorful embroidery/patches on black is really cute). B)

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 26th, 2004 - 5:38 am
I even like what (gasp!) the other Minogue is wearing
:lol:

'the other minogue'

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 25th, 2004 - 7:05 am

i was in cannes yesterday evening. it was madness.

love KYLIEs green CHLOE chiffon dress. i want it soo bad :woot:
the chanel coat! I love that coat :flower: it looks good on her

britney's roberto cavalli dress is the only peice I liked from the collection this season, but it doesn't look too flattering on britney :unsure:

kylie's chloe dress looks cute

christina's tan is too distracting :huh:

Attachments

• chanel04sslDSC_6565_20copy.jpg
    chanel04sslDSC_6565_20copy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 7
the cavalli dress looked much better on the runway :unsure:

Attachments

• robertocavalli10.jpg
    robertocavalli10.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Christina is the same color as Beyonce....if not darker. :innocent: Beyonce looks absolutely lovely and Christina's white dress would look much better on somebody else

So what is wrong with Britney's breasts?

I liked Madonna's green dress with the stars, but she needs to keep her lips to herself. What a publicity hound! I do really like that overcoat she's wearing in the first photo. That is one cool garment.

Beyonce looks very nice--she's a pretty girl, and I think she has a fairly strong sense of style. I liked the mini-dred extensions she had for "Fighting Temptations" and was hoping she would keep that look, rather than the over-processed blonde hair, but even for fakey blonde extensions, she wears it well. Better than, say, Paris Hilton, who otherwise might conceivably have blonde hair. Britney looks trampy and horse-faced, as usual. Christina is orange and looks like she wishes she were Betty Page, though she in no way has the sass and sex appeal that Ms. Page did all those years ago.

I love all of the Chloe dresses and that top that you folks have posted. It looks a lot like Alix Gris from the late 1930s. So drapey and feminine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->