Music Festivals Style

fritze, islandili LOL i;m with you!! the one with the undie on the right is chanel iman if i'm not mistaken, she's so tacky there, i can't even imagine if she decides to sit on the grass *ouch*

maybe it's just me but I find this weirder.. I would've totally looked twice at her than someone in a thong..

The #menswear dude with the cableknit, blue button-down, nerd glasses and rolled cuffs... come at me, bro... after I wake up from the nap that your over-hyped and now played-out style has induced. :rolleyes:

And if those sneakers are a size 10, I'm taking them.

Chanel Iman @ Cochella....

Coachella we go hard !!!
3446wxg.jpg

twitter.com/chaneliman

^hmm Chanel looks tacky, I get that it's probably hot there, but even teeny shorts would be better than bikini bottoms. And the bandana........:huh:

Every time I see pictures from some festivals, I think I'm back in the 70s.

No oen has impresse me style wise. celebrities' attemps to look grunge are laughable

I always find the concept of "music festival fashion" funny... I certainly can not be the only one who goes to festivals carrying my plainest, most comfortable and portable clothes and comes home sleep deprived and covered in dirt :ermm:

^ well when you are a celeb you don't have to go through what your average reveller has to :smile:

But I get what you mean, I don't change my style when I'm going to festival, and yeah my clothes would be pretty plain and comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->