Estonia Street Style

gioco

Reaction score
Hey. I get this thought to start a thread about Estonian fashion. This cute little country in Europe got attractive street style and has fabulous designers.

Estonians are welcome to post lots of pictures to show our countrys street style and introduce our designers. :flower:

And everybody are welcome to comment Estonian Fashion or even our great models.

some pictures. from www.kalamari.ee

enjoy the thread :flower:

Hey-ho.. i think that we should go and do some picture for this. don't you think so??
because... nobody doesn't know nothing about it.. and so i think we should make it work! baby...:D

Im from Australia and our street style is no where near as capturing as the Estonian fashion! I love the bright colours and the mix of styles!!! Its soo cute and adds colour to life!:D :D :D :D

I also love the friendly appeal the first model has, She looks more realistic than some other models and I love this about her, shes still unique but in a charming subtle way

oooo and i luv those pink seashell earrings - just thought i needed to say that

I love this .. (read my profile) but I don't where we could find pictures :(

locco said:
Hey-ho.. i think that we should go and do some picture for this. don't you think so??
because... nobody doesn't know nothing about it.. and so i think we should make it work! baby...:D

I know Alice. One day we will go on the street and take pictures! agree? :wink:

CateWillis said:
Im from Australia and our street style is no where near as capturing as the Estonian fashion! I love the bright colours and the mix of styles!!! Its soo cute and adds colour to life!:D :D :D :D

:D well, yes... probable it is different because talking about Estonia and Australia, we are talking about different sites of world. :smile:

..and those pink seashell earrings are cute, I agrre. Beautiful picture I think :smile:

thanks for posting CateWillis:flower: and welcome.

indie said:
I love this .. (read my profile) but I don't where we could find pictures :(

:woot: You have born in Estonia? Thats great.. you should come and visit Tallinn and meet estonians :wink:

gioco said:
I know Alice. One day we will go on the street and take pictures! agree? :wink:
Yes. Hopefully we will get good pictures!^_^

I have an Estonian friend, she's quite a stylish girl. I might ask her to take some piccies of her city's style..

gioco said:
:woot: You have born in Estonia? Thats great.. you should come and visit Tallinn and meet estonians :wink:

every time when it's possible..Estonia is really great, esp. in summertime. Shame there isn't too much pictures :(

twilight fairy said:
I have an Estonian friend, she's quite a stylish girl. I might ask her to take some piccies of her city's style..
that would be greaattt:woot:

The lady on the right touching her nose looks like Britney S. Btw, luv the pink seashell earrings.

^^ Pictures from there :flower:

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

had to post these too..femme.ee. They're from music festival held at Tarto last summer.

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

:lol:
img.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members