MUST READ before making New Game Thread!

Since the games in this area seem to be spilling over into each other and all have similar names and to keep the forum tidy, we will try a "Check-In" thread.
If you would like to start up anotherl game, you must post in here and request to begin a new one.
Do not begin it until you see a reply post from a mod saying its okay to do another.
If it is similar to another one already going- like another Model Death Match- you must get "in queue" until the current game is completed.

If you have a request for a new game thread start up, post it here.
If you have a suggestion, put it here, you get the point.
I am just trying to think of a way to keep the games and yet retain the tidyness of the board.
Hope this can work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea, Orchide! I was getting a bit mixed-up! Love your avatar...:heart:

Hey mods
a while ago, me, laurlaur, cutxpaste, and CharlottfromCA started A supermodel keep/boot game...it got merged with a catwalk deathmatch game that Royal-Galliano had started.
RG resolved the problem by letting the four of us continue our thread and he started a new one for his game.
In the Supermodel Keep/boot game, posters kept/booted girls until the list was down to 20..and then each poster claimed a model to represent her in fun challenges.
Just a few hours ago I started a new thread for the challenge part of the game, since the last thread was very confusing and hard to navigate in some parts because of the merging and we didn't really need it for keeping/booting.

model mom understandably closed both our two thread and Royal-Galliano's because they weren't OKed...I was wondering if a mod could let me know if these game are ok or not...i'd really appreciate it
thanks!
the thread called Model Battle Game was the one that we are done with, so that could remain closed..but if it's okay
the thread called SUpermodel Challenge Game Part 2 (the posters there) would appreciate if a mod could check it out and ok it
I really appreciate all of your guys' great work around tFS thanks:flower:!

All I need for members to do is post the game here...explain the rules and get an Ok. The Spot is being overun with game threads and we need to set a limit for so many *quality* games at a time. Please help us out with this.I just need you to list the game ...date it was opened simple explaination of game...and when it's over let us know. I'm just asking for the list then I can unlock them.

thank you so much i really appreciate it!
So the game starts with a list of supermodels and then you keep/boot them until there are 20.
At 20 the 4 judges set up challenges and eliminated two girls after every challenge until we get to 14. AT 14 we eliminate one per challenge unless there are special circumstances.
Once we get down to the final girl, they are the winner and the ultimate fashion spot supermodel.
If the person has competed in vntm, they may not reuse pictures from there.
If there are language barriers, a person can get help from someone else.

That's pretty much it..its simple and silly but we all have a lot of fun over ther..so thats our game:P:flower:

Model Combat Game Rules

Hey mods!
Well... I wondered about rules in my game... here they are:
  • the judges (Royal-Galliano, marnilover, Sweet rus) will choose the models, who will compete later
  • everybody can make a suggestion of its own favourite model, judges will decide if accept her or decline
  • when the list of models runs to 90 models, game can start
  • the game consists of the levels
  • everybody can start a new level
  • there are 2 models in an ordinary level, that are levied from the list
  • there should be pictures from the same show, if not, the level starter has to apply for a permission of a judge
  • every model has got 3 points (lives) at the beginning of the game
  • if you start a level, you can't vote for it
  • there are 5 votes, which will decide on the winner of a level - so that a model, who will get 3 votes first, wins
  • model, who loses a level, loses one point
  • model, who wins a level, doesn't get anything
  • DEATMATCHES: deathmatch is a level, where compete 2 models with one point agains each other. Winner of a deathmatch gets one point, loser leaves the game
  • there can't be one and the same model in one level, and in the next one
  • model, who runs out of the points, leaves the game
  • judges can also throw special levels (each judge 3 s. l. per one season), which will add the points to the models. They can choose at the most 6 models in the one level. Other terms and conditions of a level are up to them
  • judges continuously publish the score
  • they can also cancel the level, if there is something wrong on it
I think it could be all... :unsure: if not, ask me or I will let you know.
There is a preview of a score here:

Snejana 3

Maria Dvirnik 1
Luca (3)-
Valentina 3
Hana 3
Anouck 2

• The bold number means number of a level
  • Number in brackets means number of levels, where has a model competed already
  • Ordinary number next to the name of a model means number of points
  • Green-highlighted name means, that model is out of game already
  • Red-highlighted name means, that model has got a last point and is able to compete in a deathmatch
I think this is really all... thanks in advance :flower:

R-G

a game so thort id double check in here first.

OK so you give the person above you a hgihschool sterotype .. got idea from other board might be kinda funny and fun.

what do you think ??

well... I changed point three:

• when the list of models runs to 85 models, game can start

Hanne, the one I was talking about was the one tiamaria posted. i had already OK'd the one posted by Royal-Galliano.

Sorry my mistake - just wanted to make certain :flower:

I know this is just for models game thread but I thought I would ask anyway.

How about a Yes or No type game but for outfits? :flower: I looked and haven't been able to locate anything similar, so if it already exists, please just ignore my request :lol:

Hello there

i got a game going called"5 clues to my country"game.

here are the rules:

1.a person can write 5clues to describe a country the other members should guess .
2.if one guess right,they should be given karma for it.
3.players must finish one country to start another.

thats it i guess:smile: hope you approve any play with us.

thanx for your time

Thank you so much for posting your game idea and rules. It is so important to remember to do this. I unlocked it.:flower:

Hey everyone,

I always wanted to start a "Spanish Last Letter Game" thread, for everyone wanting to improve/work on/using their spanish (as a foreign language)!

Would that be possible, pls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->