My Dress For The Academy Awards...

Reaction score
:P I know some of you may be thinking that I'm going to the Academy Awards next year with a knock off Versace dress! But i'm not. the academy awards is a dance at my school where student elected awards are handed out.

Anyways, i got a dress today, and i wanted opinions on whter it was....right. Its light pink, and hits right above the knee. The top is strapless, and has light pink satin criss-crossed across the front, like the green Versace dress Beyonce wore to the MTV Awards.

I wanted to know what you thought of MY version and if it would for the event!

I don't know how to post a picture, so if someone else could for me i'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks Yall!

Oh, and also, any idea's for shoes!?

i bet its quite cute :flower:

i'm assuming you're not looking to buy monolo blahniks or something (i'm jealous if you are....haha) so i would check faith.co.uk or office.co.uk or guess ...nine west.. your local department stores!

not sure what color pink though.. hopefully you can post a picture of YOUR dress :blush:

i would say in general a strappy heeled sandal will work!

I'm trying to find a picture....i don't have a scanner or anything like that but i'm searching...

i think i may get white sandles from Victoria's Secret and a pretty pink sparkly bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->