My Favourite Bags This Season

Craig

Reaction score
There's probably more great shapes on offer over the coming months, but these are a small selection I grabbed from Yoox, Net a porter, ELuxury and Nieman Marcus. The Fendi's are great, as always. Love the little Marc by Marc Jacobs blue lunchbox bag...got to be this years contender for the smallest bag with the most zips!

The Ungaro collection looks good too, as do the DKNY slouchy hobos. I thought the Bottega Veneta tassel bags were nice, although they do bear a resemblance to seaweed!

My photoshop crashed twice while I compiled this...it can't handle so many bags!! :P

This would go with my leather jacket as it has simmilar fur... :cry:

I would have to say all the Gucci flap bags of this design:

NML5414_mp.jpg

I'm in :heart:.

~Amara ^_^

I really like the Fendi bags this season. Can't wait to have a good look around the boutique on Sloane this weekend...and I know I'll be followed and closely monitored by at least two of the ultra snobby sales assistants...yes, it's all part of the fun :P

:heart:

:heart: the fall flap bags from Gucci, but not yet sure about which color to get :wink:

I really like all of them, but the only ones that I would carry are the purple DKNY, the D'trick :heart: and the two Fendis.

The Chloe bags are exceptional, as usual..

well, I'm also in love with the Gucci flap bags and I'm definetly counting on buying one. Just don't know which one yet - I really like the pink/purple one, which is also featured in the Gucci ad this season, but it's waaaay to expensive for me. It think it's like $3000-4000 :cry:

I actually also really like the Louis Vuitton bags this season and I've been having my eyes on this bag ever since I saw it for the first time. I'm in love. :heart:

The Gucci flap bags are gorgeous :heart: I also love the metallic Fendi bag featured in the current ads.

i love that jamin puech bag, its the nicest ive seen for ages. i also love the tan borbonese one.

i like the fall collection for Nikki Hiltons bags. I'm sure a lot of you wont like them because your older but im still a young teen so i like them because of their fun colors and designs. :wink: most people in my school are spoiled brats and they have like louis vuitton laptop casses and the L.A.M.B. backpack....which i dont even like all that much in a backpack. so even though i dont bring these bags to school if i got out with people its fun to have the unique bag. :flower: :flower:

....while there are so many lovely bags this fall, i'll have to say my all time favorite thus far would be this:

dior01.jpg

i'm so in love it's sickening.

i loved the d'trick bags to begin with, i saw this + was amazed that something could fit into my style so perfectly (though, if this bag never existed, i would have probably eventually bought one of the other d'trick bags...i love the style a lot.)

i also would love to get one of these from miu miu....

simply gorgeous.

Ohh, I like the Celine Boogie bag, and the Chloe. And the DKNY, I totally dig that purple color!

Just saw the new silver puffed Moschino today. :cry: Nearly sobbed in the magazine store...

damn.,.. you bought all of those? i think those could last anyone a lifetime.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Aug 10 2004, 10:16 PM
Just saw the new silver puffed Moschino today. :cry: Nearly sobbed in the magazine store...
[snapback]327886[/snapback]​
:wub:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Aug 15 2004, 11:41 AM
:wub:
[snapback]332997[/snapback]​

purple - I don't blame you! That bag is so awesome!

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Aug 9 2004, 04:22 PM
dior01.jpg

[snapback]326348[/snapback]​
i love that one too! :heart:
such a clever idea, pairing the d'trick with a funky green tartan fabric and matching leather. it's right for the time, even though it won't be as timeless as say...a normal black/white d'trick (or black/black! :woot:) would be. :flower:

my favorite bag of the season is the christian dior gambler bag... :innocent:

04f.jpg

i'm hoping to get one in the green/yellow/blue tartan with green velvet/yellow patent trim, as shown above, or perhaps in 'basic' black.... :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->