My Horrible Shoe Design/construction Teacher

ykidkwis

Reaction score
ok...I am taking a Shoe design and construction class at my college and i was pretty excited about it before classes began. But now i really dislike the class! Mainly....perhaps only because of the teacher. He is soooooo rude and stupid. He is so unenthusiastic and talks really monotone and pauses for a long time and sometimes never finishes his sentence! And this leaves us all really confused. He also talks to us as if we have a limited brain capacity. Not to mention that his shoe designs are disgusting :sick: :sick: :sick: . None of the students like him. How dissapointing....its so cool that we have a class and facilities to make shoes but the teacher is so dumb! I just needed to vent...sorry!

Liven up the class with your own spirit! Ask questions, try exceptionally hard... you might be surprised. Make lemonade. :wink:

My shoe instructor is the same. She is also very rude and says things sometimes that can be really insulting, but cleverly hidden underneath her scary smile and her sarcasm.

I've had her 3 times already, and cannot get away from her as I need to take these classes. Just show up, do the work, and try to come out with some really great shoes and designs... you dont have to be happy with the instructor, but you can be happy with the class if you focus on the shoes, and not him.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 8:55 am
Liven up the class with your own spirit! Ask questions, try exceptionally hard... you might be surprised. Make lemonade. :wink:
yes of course...but the problem is he's not really giving us lemons

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->