My New Shoes!

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
Well today had its many ups and downs and finally while cruising Poste Mistress in Harvey Nic's I decided to try on these shoes. (I saw them at the store itself but didn't try them on there) They are slightly too big so on saturday I'm going to get an insole for them that hopefully will make them fit and the fit isn't perfect on the sides but I love the round toe and bow. :woot: If the insert doesn't work I will take them back and might exchange for some Viv Westwood shoes I tried on. The Viv's were nice but a bit too sexy for me I think. Anyway here are som pics of my new shoes. Let me know your thoughts :flower:
Ps. Please ignore my ugly feet. They got really dirty today and I haven't showered yet.

WOOT! I can now resize images everybody!! The above picture was the toe of my shoes.

The following is a full length picture

Finally a photo of one shoe so that you can see the heel and the bow. Forgot to say they are Paco Gil for Poste Mistress

Those are hot. Love that style, the bow is super cute, and way sexy. :woot: Great find.

:woot: those are simply a-do-ra-ble, very welldone mehg :heart:

oh my aren't they lovely!!! :woot:
the round toe, the heel and the bow make the shoes cute and sexy at the same time! :heart:

can one get these online?
the more i see them, the more i adore.. :crush:

:ninja: i want a pair asap :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 26th, 2004 - 4:26 am
can one get these online?
the more i see them, the more i adore.. :crush:

:ninja: i want a pair asap :ninja:
same here.....I just keep on looking at them :blush:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Mar 26th, 2004 - 7:24 am
great :woot: !!!! , very lanvin :heart:
yeah they kinda remind me of the Lanvin ones which I really love :heart: :heart:

00230f.jpg

:woot: :heart: :flower: Thank you for your lovely comments!!
Lena, I'm not sure if you can get them online or not, but if you are really crazy about them I'm sure you could give Poste Mistresse a call and order them from them :flower:
:kiss:

can you share mehg?
either here or by pm/e-mail ?
please?
i seldom go so crazy about heels... i think i'm in love :blush:
do those come in other colours? :unsure:

btw, not sure about their quality but designwise those seem even better than Lanvin (for my taste)

all i know is that OFFICE.co.uk sells some POSTE MISTRESS shoes but i cant find them online :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->