Chloe shoes

So , I am thinking about buying this lovely shoes.
I wonna know what they are made of ....leather or not? And If somebody already have them tell me are they comfortable? Tnx :smile:
maria5393-01.jpg

shop.maria-dubrovnik.hr

I'm reviving this thread!!! I'm freaking out about the Susan boots being reissued!! They are my holy grail of shoes!

^OMG!!! I love those. And I had no idea these were also made in red. Are there any other colours?

thanks! originally they had black, red, white, and green but they only did red, black, and white for the reissue.

Can someone tell me could these be real chloe boots

I got them from ebay and they were really cheap..i think i have seen them on some celeb but not sure..

I mage from ebay.com

Finally got the boots!!!

Great colour Imelanie.

I recently got the the Susanna boots in the blush colour way (on sale :mrgreen: ) and omg, they are amazing! I wore them to work casual day and got about 4 compliments including one of the male partners.
I ended up sizing down a full size and when I got them they were quite tight in the width, but stretched out in a day. Perfect :heart:

I find Chloe boots run a bit large. Does anyone else find this?
I'm looking at some boots but I'm not sure what size to get now because my current pair are maybe 1/2 a size too large?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->