Myf Shepherd

Marnie Skillings sonnyphotos

_syd3077.jpg

Wow! Myf is really making a killing in Australia at the moment. I can't help but think that there are two agencies competing for her attention at the moment: IMG given that they bought out AFW, and Next because of their ties with Chic. Hopefully we'll continue to see more of her on the runways in the future, because I think she's absolutely refreshing.

Thanks so much for all of the new images! :flower:

She's with Next apprently by Fashion does it better.

she'll probably be in nyc next week.
and next have 1st option on all chic girls.

I just noticed that she was on Next's Modelwire account, so looks like everyone was right. Nice to see that Next and Chic are still working closely, because I think Myf is probably one of the most promising faces on the Next development board at the moment. :D

Akira

Backstage beauty Shot
_syd7099.jpg

so beautiful!
sonnyphotos

I think I'm starting to like her! Especially the bunny teeth. :bunny: Tres adorable.

Thanks for all the pictures! She looks best in natural or light makeup in my opinion. She has such strong and sharp features that heavy and intense makeup are a little too harsh.

6a00e008dbe7fa883400e55kd3.jpg

Roxy Lee with Model Myf after the Gary Bigeni show

Model of the week... Myf,17, from Brisbane launched Australian Fashion Week as the first model down the catwalk in the Kirrily Johnston show. She was told one hour before the show begun that she would be opening the show.

[roxy lee]

Josh Goot's spring summer presentation

sonnyphotos

_syd8266crop.jpg

_syd8173.jpg

_syd8299.jpg

w/margo^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member