Myoko Nguyen

nextnewface

Reaction score
Just like Vanessa Perron, Myoko is also from my hometown, Chicoutimi (Canada). I didn't see any thread about her, so here it is =]

841_6142.jpg

841_6158.jpg

(both pictures from Women Management)
Isn't she gorgeous? I think she just turned 18 (or is about to, anyway, as she was born in 1987). She's half Vietnamese, half Canadian. Her agency lists her as 5'11".

Second model that I know of coming from my hometown who makes it to the big leagues (she's with Women Paris & Women Milan, as well as 5 other agencies)!

I saw her when I went clubbing the other day and she was incredibly pretty in person, she has absolutely flawless skin.:rolleyes:

What do you guys think?

She has an interesting look. It's great seeing more Asian models, and the fact that she's Vietnamese makes it even more rarer. I hope to see more of her.

I like her look so far, but I'd like to see more pictures..:smile:

ha! Her name sound better than she looks!
But surely it's cool with asian models, I can only recall a few

she is very pretty :smile: i hope she can pull off more looks than those of the pictures posted though

Update on Myo ^_^

I've met with her local booker this week and she said that Myo's doing superwell, apparently Elle Canada was interested in her.

She's currently in Germany doing shoots I think.

She got the next Le Garage campaign. A lot of people probably don't know about this brand, but it's like Quebec's Abercrombie and Fitch for girls only (perhaps cheaper but I don't know what else to compare it to... every girl owns at least one item from that store!!). So basically, she's going to be all over the province :D I'm really happy for her! :flower:

What's not cool though is that apparently some people say she got really big-headed. She's been heard saying things like "Compared to me, all the other girls are fugly." Which is, I guess partly true (she's gorgeous :o), but still... :unsure:

she could of been that way even before modelling so who knows, i hope not because people like that never make it far in modelling. Or she'll learn her lesson when she moves on farther :shifty:

So did she ever get or will get booked for any show?!

She has that bored look in EVERY picture!

I've seen her and I don't find her interesting except for her lips.

She looks like she wants to kick my *** or something.

I like her beauty mark ^_^

She's very gorgeous in person though, very very beautiful. I guess we'll just have to see how she evolves but I think she is one of the most beautiful Asians right now.

I'm just curious to see how she would do on the runway.

I was just about to make a post about her. I've had her pictures on my computer for awhile

measurements
hair: Black
eyes: Dark Brown
height: 180cm / 5ft 11in
bust: 86cm / 34in
waist: 61cm / 24in
hips: 88cm / 35in
agencies
Chantale Naudeau : Mother Agency
Women : Paris
Women : Milan
IMM : Brussels
place of origin:
Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
birthdate:
November 15 1987
097fl.jpg

081af.jpg

074hd.jpg

theones2watch

i guess Women is trying to test her out in europe before thinking about signing her in new york.

Yeah, but she is much much prettier!!! ^_^

More pictures

Jasmine Magazine, November 2005
nov05_06.jpg

nov05_07.jpg

Sutherland Models party
aug05_17.jpg

aug05_21.jpg

(OH MY GOD A FASHION TV INTERVIEW :woot::shock:)

aug05_19.jpg

aug05_20.jpg

Some shoots
may05_24.jpg

may05_08.jpg

Polaroids
april05_01.jpg

april05_02.jpg

(chantalenadeau.com)

841_6152.jpg

(women)

024.JPG

(IMM Brussels)

sorry, but for some reason supermodels.nl doesn't have very high quality pictures
img134ra.jpg
img144ag.jpg
img152tm.jpg
img166lh.jpg

supermodels.nl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipperplzz
Back