• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Mystery Designer! HELP!!

Reaction score
I was in Soho about two and a half weeks ago already and saw a pair of Jeans that I absolutely must have on very nice gentleman, I asked him what type of jeans they were and he said they were by a designer named Cyrus Pavel????
Thats my dilemma, I have googled and yahooed and have not found anything on such a designer, does anyone HAVE A CLUE!!! please someone help, in DESPERATE NEED! He also told me the boutique where he purchased them at along with a t-shirt he flashed at me that had some rhinestone design on it, the logo is CP76 but the c and the p are somehow integrated, i wish i would of taken pictures, anyway I went to the boutique and they had no clue wtf i was talking about, the point is I decided to just give it time and it would come to me but last nite I was at a party for a friend and someone else had the same t-shirt in black and when i asked them where he got it he said it was his secret and he couldn't tell. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!
--Fashionably Frustrated--:(

Oh thanks soooo Much but that isn't it, I tried them and they said that the C.P. stood for Chester Perry, some old cartoon in the 70's plus their logo is just C.P. This one was sort of an integrated C and P that formed into one symbol and it had smaller numbers next to it that said 76, also the first guy said the name Cyrus Pavel. :(

My mission continues.....
This was one of my last resorts! I even posted something on Craigslist, hopefully the guy that i first saw sees it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->