van-dgokonad.jpg

file.php

oihkpz.jpg

Ohhh!:wub:
2v8mgow.jpg
dy88kh.jpg

source: all ars-cosmetica.com/forum

Lost Nail Art

i just read the reverse french manicure thread and i realized that we dont have a thread for nails.... specifically on nail arts...

i went through this "nails" phase last summer....
ended up buying every single color imaginable.. in three different versions too.. matte, shimmer and glitter.... i think i have about 100+ nail polish bottles sitting around in my room somewhere... :D
i even went out and bought japanese nail art books for inspiration...
i was doing everything to my nails...
reverse french, rhinstones, stencils, you name it... :innocent:

so anyways.... here some pictures i found.... enjoy!

n037.jpg
n033.jpg

m016.jpg
n106.jpg

n115.jpg
m074.jpg

k023.jpg
n235.jpg

m135.jpg
k034.jpg

The original thread posting has lost its images.

I used to use nail stickers and rhinestones in my teens and I'm becoming interested in nail art again. I don't know if I should take a stab at actually painting something on them myself. Can you also get stencils?

^ Yes, you can get/buy stencils.

In addition to stenciling, you may be interested in nail art stamping. (Most of the nail art in the above posts were done by stamping). :flower:

^ Thanks. Do you know a UK website where you can buy these materials? It costs extra to ship to the other side of the pond. I ask for a UK one because the postal service in France is rubbish and I'll never receive what I ordered.

You're welcome.

I forgot to mention Ebay as an additional source. There's plenty of nail art supplies on Ebay. ^_^

picsdigger.com
poorandpretty.com
oneinchpunch.net
pingmag.jp
bayareabags.com

I can't see any of your pictures stannerslove :( maybe it's just this computer tho..I'll have to check when I get back home..

I tried the Konad stamping nail art. I bought it from the UK because for some reason it is twice as expensive when bought in France and the postmen/women steal everything anyway. I should have taken a picture, but I forgot.

I love it! The only thing that seems to be an issue is that the small detail designs are sometimes too big for my nails. I guess I'll get some of the plates with all-over patterns since then it doesn't matter if it is bigger than my nails: no one will be able to tell. I also need to get the hang of printing it at the exact same angle as it was on the first nail. It goes perfectly on my left hand, but when I have to do my right hand it goes so wonky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->