Naomie Harris

She's very beautiful. She's definitely better looking than the other girl in the new Bond movie.

I think this is the best Naomie has ever looked. Her hair and make-up is out standing. I'd love to know who the artist is...

She's very beautiful. She's definitely better looking than the other girl in the new Bond movie.

God yes, just came from her thread and her clown makeup scared me.

Naomie, on the other hand, looks stellar. Started to tick off my favorite looks, and basically started naming all of them -- though the London world premiere look was probably my least favorite. Great job by her stylist, and thankfully by her makeup artist as well!

she's really stunning :heart:

love that last look in black from spain...

Istanbul premiere
30xkav9.jpg

fifineadore@tumblr

2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards Presented By BBC AMERICA - Red Carpet

34670aq.jpg
vpc1mv.jpg

zimbio

Javier Bardem Honored On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

2sbjx48.jpg

zimbio

She is so pretty. Her face reminds me of Rihanna.
Her red carpet style is cute and kind of edgy. Glad we're seeing more of her.

That's a very unexpected comparison. She and Rihanna look absolutely nothing alike, IMO. But man, she's been pulling out one killer look after another.

Just saw Skyfall. Man she was ethereal on screen. Her presence is pretty charismatic, too. She held her own against Craig AND Dench, often at the same time, like nobody's business. I kind of wish she would go back to her natural hair, too. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Australian Premiere

zimbio

I believe that brings the tour to a close. :(

I love the accessories with the dress (the shoes are great), and it makes the look more interesting. She's so beautiful, what a great run.

Thanks girlyevil for keeping us updated :heart:

She looks so amazing in any colour. I especially love the outfits from her magazine article in #87.

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

around the 28 minute mark
onechirimine@youtube

Naomie Harris seen arriving at Annabel's Private Members Club to attend the Charles Finch and Chanel Pre Bafta Dinner in London on February 9, 2013.
Naomie+Harris+Stars+Pre+BAFTA+Event+LBbmJGBzCPWl.jpg

Naomie Harris attends the Elle Style Awards at The Savoy Hotel on February 11, 2013 in London, England.
Naomie+Harris+Elle+Style+Awards+Inside+Arrivals+RfolEY9wuRKl.jpg
Naomie+Harris+Elle+Style+Awards+Inside+Arrivals+S0Qo-J2xYvkl.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->