Narcisco Rodriguez S / S '04 - New York

LOVELY! Especially Nr. 3 to 7 and Nr. 12 and 14 on the first image and
2-7 on the second picture. :wink:

Though majority of the pieces seemed to come from the last two collections Rodriguez still seemed to venture into new territory: Color.

Though his last Spring's use of color was amazing, this was also made intresting by adding sequins and making them go into body-conscious directions.

Still he could do better but, as all the NY shows, nothing much was to be expected due to the laid-back mood.

I just hope NY will bounce back as it was before. :heart: No groundbreaking collection was seen up to now.

Well, I'm not totally thrilled with all the color. :doh: First Calvin, now Narciso? Where are my NY minimalist masters at? :( It was a nice show, a little derived from seasons past, but overall it was put together beautifully. I'm loving the fitted jackets and the summery, tailored dresses.

Thanks for taking the time, ignitioned. :flower:

P.S. I love the shoes.

100110548.jpg
100110558.jpg

Yes, those shoes are darling! I like this collection very much; it's very me! :heart:

N A R C I S O ROCKS my WORLD! I love it so much, everything about it!! LOVE the HEELS!! Now I'm going to be dreaming about them! The makeup is refreshing! I simply LOVE IT ALL! :woot: :woot: :woot:

its a very easy collection indeed, must have taken all of 5 days to design.
its nice though :wink:

:lol: I so agree with you Sean. I think it's very nice but not too much venturing into new areas. Definately NOT my favorite narciso collection. The color is nice but this just didn't stand out to me the want I wish it had. Do Love the shoes though. Anyone else notice how in the last picture compared to the model in the previous picture narciso looks slightly midget like?!

beautiful... not crazy about the second row.....

come on , all hsi collections are exactly the same :yuk:

its fien but its so used, seriously he needs to get some new ideas :doh:

nice shoes though :blush:

while his collections are hardly what i call inventive... i will say that he designs wonderfully constructed dresses for women. these are classic pieces... and that is what narcisco brings to the fashion world...

i love some of these dresses. :heart:

The color palette in this collection is quite refreshing and modern for spring with it's lavender, sandy nudes, and dusky rose...ultra feminine. What really stood out was his evening gowns, he was very masterful in the way he combined both structure and fluidity in a dress. Narcisco Rodriguez, my favorite American designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->