07.jpg
08.jpg

09.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg

wwd

This reminds me awfully lot of Elbaz's Lanvin and Costa's Calvin Klein.
Thanks for posting this, are there any more looks? :flower:

So far it's all I got from WWD, maybe something more is about to come :flower:

I'm liking what I see so far... Very Rodriguez. Especially the first few criss-crossing chestline pieces.

I have to say, I don't like his use of color here. It doesn't come off as very sophisticated.

It's not the first time he's used brights like this though. I remember him using bright pink/red in 05, so it must be the colors combined with the designs that make it seem a little cheap.

I like 8th look and metallic shoes, but I really dislike colors in the first three.

I have to say, I don't like his use of color here. It doesn't come off as very sophisticated.

It's not the first time he's used brights like this though. I remember him using bright pink/red in 05, so it must be the colors combined with the designs that make it seem a little cheap.

Interesting that you mention the sense of coloration, Spike - I am myself finding that his choices are a bit awkward - there's nothing wrong with primary-coloured, monochrome silhouettes, but then the colours would have to be even brighter and more saturated - an almost neon magenta or a bright red as rad hourani has done this current season are a lot more decided and modern in my eye.

i wish he had done just the pink, black, and grey looks (a little tisci, no?) i like everything but the purple and red, but i think it has more to do with the colour than the actual clothes.
overall, i like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->