Natalie Portman

erin_k

Reaction score
i only caught a part of the show before i fell asleep,
her red dress was absolutely lovely, and all i remember is
she was quite flirty and cute.

anyways does anybody have the pictures?

I didn't watch it- but that is a really lovely dress. She's made a few misses lately, but this is really nice.

here is some pics of miss Natalie Portman

You know just don't look at the style, but notice the beauty more. She may not have much of a style on most of these pics but on occasion, she does have her style on display ofr everyone. She may not be an audrey hepburn but in similar ways she exemplifies things like class, dignity, intelligence, kindness, you name it, just like audrey did. She's a kind of girl who'll make you forget that she is wearing something tacky but she looks so beautiful doing so, even trying to put forth an effort. B)

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 28 2004, 11:38 PM
I'm sorry, but I hate her... :angry: She doesn't compare at all!
[snapback]409942[/snapback]​

This is the first topic I get to put up and this is what my first response is, wow!
But anyway I wasn't trying ot compare the two, but just only in facial features and class. That was the whole basis of my post! :angry:

P.S. I have to excuse myself, taht is what a topic is all about :blush:

Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 28 2004, 10:42 PM
This is the first topic I get to put up and this is what my first response is, wow!
But anyway I wasn't trying ot compare the two, but just only in facial features and class. That was the whole basis of my post! :angry:
[snapback]409948[/snapback]​
:lol: Sorry... To each their own. :flower: I'm just kind of defensive about Audrey.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 28 2004, 11:43 PM
:lol: Sorry... To each their own. :flower: I'm just kind of defensive about Audrey.
[snapback]409949[/snapback]​

No, my bad, but I'm defensive about Audrey too, but if there was anyone who had half or 40% of the talent and beauty that she had it would be Natalie.

The pics arent loading for me...

Anyway, Im not a fan of Natalie Portman, she doesnt seem that beautiful in my own opinion. But she sometimes does wear nice dresses ^_^

Hate is such a STRONG word!

I don't see the pics, by the way... am I the only one?

Anyway, I'm a fan of Natalie, she seems like such a lovely girl. :flower:

Damn it, I'm trying to get some pics but it seems that I cannot do so, how. Well, I guess I should have though about that before I got the posting on this board. :blush:

My Webpage

Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 28 2004, 10:46 PM
Damn it, I'm trying to get some pics but it seems that I cannot do so, how.  Well, I guess I should have though about that before I got the posting on this board. :blush:
[snapback]409953[/snapback]​
I can help out if you like, peace? :wink:

Attachments

• prett.jpg
    prett.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 511
I think she can pull off some looks that most people would look ridiculous in (mostly in hair - her new short cut that she wears in all these funky ways that I KNOW would look terrible on me, but she looks classy when she has it done like that)

I don't think her STYLE is THAT stunning, but I like her, and I think she's quite classy. I loved the dresses she wore to Letterman and Conan the last time she was on both shows (the red Marc Jacobs and the green...err...I can't recall).

She is actually really pretty, but has a rather frumpy fashion sense, I find. And her films aren't much to speak of... That rainbow striped dress. :doh:

NataliePortman_350x435.jpg
fashion.jpg
portman.070102.jpg
portman.natalie.120103.jpg

Attachments

• lace.jpg
    lace.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 258
thanks purple but I'm still trying to get my file, hmm. I don't know but I'' still give it a try.

There are two different ways of attaching pictures here. Either copy the link for the individual webpage and paste it into the IMG box at the top of your screen. Or save the picture to your computer, click the add this attachment box and select it.
:flower:

well considering i don't know her personally... i can't really say much for how "dignified, intelligent, or kind" she is... i do think she is very pretty though, but i feel her style choices don't always suit her. as for comparisons to audrey... noway! :ninja:

Originally posted by meowmix@Oct 29 2004, 12:41 AM
well considering i don't know her personally... i can't really say much for how "dignified, intelligent, or kind" she is... i do think she is very pretty though, but i feel her style choices don't always suit her. as for comparisons to audrey... noway! :ninja:
[snapback]409992[/snapback]​

of course not, I see you did not read all of the posts :rolleyes:

Originally posted by meowmix@Oct 28 2004, 11:41 PM
[snapback]409992[/snapback]​
I agree with it all. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->