Sean Penn & Natalie Portman caught making out?!

Well she is very smart but she is in way over her head...Penn is unpredictable.

I'm disappointed in Natalie! I thought she was much classier than that! I mean Sean is a drunken, abrasive, probably wife-beater! She just probably did it because he won the Oscar. And he is sort of hot, in a he-may-put-me-into-a-coma way. But still! Shame on you Natalie! Go find some older unmarried man!

And Robin Right, you need a man who actually appreciates you. If she's really smart, she'll one-up her husband and join the Cougar club and date someone half HIS age! The bastard deserves it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell. Why drag your heels Sean and go straight for Miley Cyrus to cure your achy breaky heart.

Ugggh. I am sorry, but I really hope all these rumors are false... Natalie could do so much better than Sean.

I'm disappointed in Natalie! I thought she was much classier than that! I mean Sean is a drunken, abrasive, probably wife-beater! She just probably did it because he won the Oscar. And he is sort of hot, in a he-may-put-me-into-a-coma way. But still! Shame on you Natalie! Go find some older unmarried man!

And Robin Right, you need a man who actually appreciates you. If she's really smart, she'll one-up her husband and join the Cougar club and date someone half HIS age! The bastard deserves it!

Not probably, allegedly. He's a scum bag. :furious:

Nah I won't believe this untill I see some proof. Just can't imagine her being attracted to him.

It's a shame this rumor got picked up by every gossip site, even though there's no evidence of it being true. Now everyone is calling her a homewrecker.

Natalie Portman: I’m Not Dating Sean Penn!
natalie-portman-sean-penn-dating.jpg

Natalie Portman is speaking out against the rumors that she’s dating Sean Penn.

The 27-year-old actress tells Extra, “Sean Penn is a friend and colleague. The reports that we are romantically involved are completely untrue. I normally do not respond to rumors about my private life, however, this repeatedly fabricated story has forced me to do so.”

Penn, 48, recently filed for legal separation from his wife of 13 years, Robin Wright Penn. Tabloid rumors stated that Natalie and Sean were spotted “making out” at West Hollywood’s Sunset Tower Hotel in March.

justjared.com

I wonder if all these stories about Sean liking the company of younger women made him go crawling back to Robin, afterall...this kind of behavior at his age just makes him look like a bigger douchebag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->