Nationality Test

PrinceOfCats

Naturellement pulpeuse
Reaction score
www.bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

You are Irish!
"Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes."

Erm...yes, despite the fact I've only been to Ireland once and never plan to return I am actually Irish!

See what nationality you are....

Umm...ookay... :blink:
You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Hey, I'm "...sophisticated, smooth and beautiful..."! We know this one's a lie then...

i am britain with the second one.... :smile:

I'm Thailand in the first and France in the second :blink:

First one says I'm Irish too, two, twice :furious:

'Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.'

According to the other one I am French like purple thank you very much

*Looks down on Strawberry Daiquiri from the top of an alp...*

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 15th, 2004 - 9:05 pm
*Looks down on Strawberry Daiquiri from the top of an alp...*
Running commentary stops or someone gets pushed :innocent:

You're the United States of America!
You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully. You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic. On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice. You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself. Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.

:rofl:

*Twirls his Swiss moustache, looks cool and checks that the train is on time*

*Looks down on Acid*

You unrefined American, you....

and the second........

1061731645_CWINDOWSDesktopswiss.jpg

Yay, come see me sometime Acid! Bet I can yodel better than you...

For the first quiz...

You're Italy!
You pretty much feel like you are the most long-standing bastion of civilized humanity on the face of the earth. While this is probably not true, you do have a noted history of living the good life and spreading culture to those around you. More recently, however, things have started to slide and you're having a hard time staying together and not getting beaten up. People still like to ask you how it was to be the center of high culture, but your days at the top are long past you. Avoid volcanoes, flooding, and unstable buildings wherever possible.

And for the second, I am from France.

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 15th, 2004 - 4:36 pm
For the first quiz...

You're Italy!
You pretty much feel like you are the most long-standing bastion of civilized humanity on the face of the earth. While this is probably not true, you do have a noted history of living the good life and spreading culture to those around you. More recently, however, things have started to slide and you're having a hard time staying together and not getting beaten up. People still like to ask you how it was to be the center of high culture, but your days at the top are long past you. Avoid volcanoes, flooding, and unstable buildings wherever possible.

And for the second, I am from France.
Nice! :P

For the first

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

Second

Switzerland
1061731645_CWINDOWSDesktopswiss.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->