Nationality Test

You're Spain!
You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions.  You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you.  Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs.  And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls!  It's just not safe!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Reece@Jan 15th, 2004 - 10:20 pm
 Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs.  And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls!  It's just not safe!
:rofl: oh my god thats too funny

i'm also Spain yuppiiii

You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls! It's just not safe!
even though i love sailing :lol:

the second
i'm also :heart: :woot: :heart: Switzerland which i aboslutely adore :heart:
its so very me :blush:

Hey, join the club Lena! You can come and yodel with me, Acid, Franco and Meowmix...

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects

I got Switzerland for the first quiz and Britain for the second one. :flower:

You're Australia! :woot:
You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.

You're Togo!
Small, quiet, and very insecure, you could hide in just about any crowd. Even a crowd of one or two people. Even though you're virtually anonymous anywhere you go, you could have been wealthy if people hadn't mistreated you and taken your money. This is probably most of why you're insecure. But some people who study you hard think you're cute, so maybe you should try to open up a little.

Very insecure???? WTF? :blink:
Anyway .. on other subjects ...
if you got lemons ...
"Hello? World Bank?"
" I'm poor! Gimme money!"

im a BRIT!!!!
god.....im so very proper! :unsure: kind of like the queen herself maybe!!!
maybe i should take calsses on not being so proper all teh time! :woot: :innocent:

In the first one I'm Mexico :blink:

and in the second one I'm American

Strange, strange test :wink: :P

You're Iceland!
Most people think you're a cold and forbidding person, but you're actually naturally warm and inviting. People just get scared off by what other people have led them to believe about you. You keep to yourself for the most part, and are pretty good at fending for yourself, especially if water's involved. More people should visit you and find out the truth.

In the first, I am Egyptian - among other things, it even says 'you like cats a lot!
Also, I always loved the Ancient Egyptian collections in museums

In the second, I am British (true!)

I like these quizzes :heart:

How the hell did i get this :lol:

You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

So not true :lol: :lol:

Doesn't match me at all, but...oh well...

You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

lol I'm Russia

You're Russia!
You don't expect much out of life and, in return, life doesn't give you much. You probably drink too much, you go back and forth about religion, about war and peace, about just about everything. This isn't your fault, though, you're not indecisive so much as oppressed. Don't worry, though, it could always be worse than it is. You could be stuck on Mir.

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

Ahahaha this is funny considering they speak Portuguese in Brazil and I am Portuguese from Portugal!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->