Nationality Test

Hahahahahaha-

I'm Columbia!!

You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of
reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy. You keep trying to restore
order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own
and which is someone else's. You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all
this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if
you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up.

True- true-true- and true!! :ninja:

did you guys do the test twice or did it give you two countries? My stuff didn't look like your stuff either. I'm confused.

But I'm also Switzerland :flower:

You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

:P &

1061732173_opamerican.jpg

:ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Jun 3rd, 2004 - 5:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purplelucrezia @ Jun 3rd, 2004 - 5:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 5:21 pm
Jesus, they were a nasty bunch...
And their families weren't all that sweet either... :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Lucrezia Borgia *cough* *cough*

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Jun 4th, 2004 - 2:47 am
You're
Bangladesh!Everyone else keeps eating your food, and as a result it seems like you're starving all the time.Your life is just flooded with problems, and you're pretty sure that everything would be easier if half the people you knew just went away.Unfortunately, they're hungry too, so they might go away in a way you don't want.George Harrison's music becoming wildly popular may be your only hope, but even he's gone away now.

:lol: True I want my friends to disappear..and also stop raiding my fridge dammit.
Yaaaaay! :woot: :buzz:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats+Jun 4th, 2004 - 11:51 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PrinceOfCats @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 11:51 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 5:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats
@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 5:21 pm
Jesus, they were a nasty bunch...

And their families weren't all that sweet either... :innocent:
Lucrezia Borgia *cough* *cough* [/b][/quote]
cough cough cough its contagous

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

Is the United Nations a country??? :unsure:

un.gif

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

Uh, kinda true I guess.

Then Chile

You're Chile!
You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be.  You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does.  You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice.  Fight the man!

and Cambodia

You're Cambodia!
Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving.  You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it.  This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red.  The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.

(I don't know much about the Nixon administration so I answered both on the Nixon question).

I guess some of it is true.

But I guess between the three I'm really UN.

Thanks Prince. :flower:

costa.gif

You're Costa Rica!
You're about as peaceful as anyone on the planet, a real dyed-in-the-wool pacifist. And why not? No one really poses much of a threat to you and everything seems to work out, no matter how much violence and insanity rages all around you. So you relax and appreciate nature and culture while the rest of the world carries on their petty disagreements. If only everyone could follow your example...

I wish I got this one
nk.gif

You're North Korea!
Look out! You're absolutely wacko. Completely insane. There's no telling what you're going to do, and it could make you a danger to yourself and others. People are so scared of you that they usually just cover their eyes and pretend you're not there. The main impact this has had is to make you even more scary, as you yearn for attention and contact with the outside world. Everyone just wants you to calm down.

I kept getting this for the second quiz
1061731645_CWINDOWSDesktopswiss.jpg

And I was changing some of my answers. eeek

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jun 4th, 2004 - 10:12 am
I wish I got this one
nk.gif

You're North Korea!
Look out! You're absolutely wacko. Completely insane. There's no telling what you're going to do, and it could make you a danger to yourself and others. People are so scared of you that they usually just cover their eyes and pretend you're not there. The main impact this has had is to make you even more scary, as you yearn for attention and contact with the outside world. Everyone just wants you to calm down.
Isn't that weird, the second time I did the quiz, I got North Korea :wacko:
Complete opposite of Costa Rica :lol:

You're North Korea!

:wacko:

:shock:

You're Switzerland!

While most people think you're sort of stuck up, it's really just that people don't interest you that much. That's why you'd rather just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible. Somewhere in there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you're so objective, but you might just be too cold for that.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:14 am
first one i was afgahnistan ....ok

second i was france :heart:
Afganistan? Well, maybe you feel that some bastard has allways tried to control you all your life and you keep fighting for your freedom but now you don't know what you want to do. You fight the man, and if you ever won, you wouldn't know what to do next. Like a rebel without a cause. Well, you can't trust these internet quizzes, or can you :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->