Nensi Dojaka F/W 2023.24 London

Great cast, but the collection is still mediocre.

Okay girl we get it, you already established your signature, now it is time to evolve because after 4 collections, it looks like you already designed yourself into a corner.

She needs to add some daywear and tailoring into the mix because this night-out look is getting stale quickly. Apparently, people who buy these clothes only live and work at night.

Only the sequin dress is decent, but that is the bare minimum.

If the Givenchy rumours are true, I pray she opens her range to daywear, outerwear, tailoring, suits etc because right now it's just glorified boudoir lingerie.

The garments still feel so limp. So little presence and impact, and probably should have cut out some looks purely to have a little more fabric to work with.

Don't really know where she can go with this though. There's next to room to maneuver with a look like this.

Don't really know where she can go with this though. There's next to room to maneuver with a look like this.

I agree - I did wonder what her line was going to look like after the y2k/skimpy 00s trend dies out, lingerie is a fairly broad conceptual base to work from for a collection but a line consisting entirely of things that no one who needs a bra can actually wear one with (without flashing it) has rather limited viability.

People are raving about it and I understand why they like it, but I feel like they're taking it at a very superficial or face value and they're not really looking at the clothes.

No woman can wear these clothes unless you have a body like one of those models. And even then the clothes still look cheap Her fabrics are so thin and flimsy.

It's like Topshop Alaia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->