New Era Of Designer Sneakers

Reaction score
Lately I've been looking at a lot of shoes. For some reason big shoe companies like Adidas, Puma and Nike have all decided to "collaborate" with designers to help boost their sales. Personally I like the puma designer series the best this season. Y3 seems to be going in a very "particular" style this season. I personally think that it's a little bit TOO stylized. Puma's Mihara series I think are the most well made and you can buy it at a reasonable price too. The dassler series from Puma ain't too bad. But check out Junya's shoes for the spring 2004? Aren't they nice? Too bad that it's for women... :wacko: If you have any comments on cool sneakers let me know!

Attachments

• junya.jpg
    junya.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
There were pointy toe Converse All Stars in some other thread. I like the pointy toe idea, but not the shoes posted above!

i think the toes you are referring to are by SUGAR. they are also sold at topshop.

personally i find them real ugly unless its a 50s look somehow :yuk:

I (being an authority on sneakers myself) would have to agree with everyone else. The word 'elf' springs to mind.

I just can't wear flat shoes! I just don't feel comfortable in them!

I think the Junya shoes would like good with extra long jeans (like ground-skimming ones, maybe with a chopped edge).

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
I think the Junya shoes would like good with extra long jeans (like ground-skimming ones, maybe with a chopped edge).
i agree, they would look good with some long black trousers too :flower:

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Jan 27th, 2004 - 9:49 pm
I just can't wear flat shoes! I just don't feel comfortable in them!
i agree...thats why i stay away from sneakers all-together :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->