mcQueen's Puma line

andrew said:
I really don't see chavs wearing this at all... doesn't mesh with the burberry shirts and prada sport trackpants.

edit: the more I look at them, the less I like them... too much going on... though I still like the woven pair, but I'll wait for a sale for that :/

The woven ones remind me of the woven Vans slipons. Which actually look nicer :blink:

raskal said:
The woven ones remind me of the woven Vans slipons. Which actually look nicer :blink:
Please tell me more about these Vans... :heart:

mcqueen_pumaA.jpg
mcqueen_pumaB.jpg
housecat.gif

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Of all the projects Puma has its paws in, the most anticipated is its sneaker collaboration with Alexander McQueen. Launched during London Fashion Week last September, all thirteen styles (9 men's, 4 women's) and numerous colors of Alexander McQueen Puma ($250 - $330) hit select Puma stores this month. McQueen, who says he's kept an eye on Puma since its collaboration with Jil Sander, cites the human foot as his inspiration for the new line. "I first researched 19th-century anatomical drawings of the foot—the bone structure, the tendons. The foot contains more bones than any other part of the body, so for me it was a totally new experience design-wise." Shoe hoarding, however, is not a new experience as McQueen has collected, he estimates, over 450 pairs in the last ten years, making him "slightly fanatical about them." Available stateside at two Puma stores (Meat-Packing District in New York and Georgetown in Washington, D.C.) and, soon, online. [/SIZE][/FONT]
mcqueen_pumaC.jpg

hintmag.com

i actually have a pair of the stella mccartney for adidas sneakers....they are gorgeous and so comfy!

I only like the first brown pair that was posted....the rest are just....:sick:

I hate them to be honest, I was all excited about them.

I love this, in an interview for WWD he said "You know since its' by me, it's going to have a sick macabre twist to it" That's when I was like...so you're a gelding now? He never said that back when he was sick and macabre!

NEW McQueen Pumas!!!

new styles on luisaviaroma.com
heres some womens
0035.JPG
0010.JPG

0036.JPG
0014.JPG

and here's some mens

0039.JPG
0004.JPG

0040.JPG
0007.JPG

a few more colors and slightly variated styles on luisaviaroma.com

I want a pair, but only for that metal tusk attached to it :heart:

I love the new ones! I want the red ones. They kind of remind me of Lord of the Rings though hahaha.

I would only buy the brown pair. Thank god these ones dont have an extended toe.. I didn't like that look so much.

I really do like the sole of the shoes, but the parts you actually see when one is wearing them...not so much. It all seems to be too fussy and all those details do not seem to form a cohesive whole.

However, I will admit that a very tiny part of me wants a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander, how could you screw this up? I expected a lot when I heard about this, but these shoes are just... dreadful. Serious eww.

The only pair I liked was the brown with pink-ones, the first pic seeing_double posted. But even they are not worth of that price.

Totally overpriced, too boring, too horrible. Yuk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->