• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New Era Of Designer Sneakers

Reaction score
Lately I've been looking at a lot of shoes. For some reason big shoe companies like Adidas, Puma and Nike have all decided to "collaborate" with designers to help boost their sales. Personally I like the puma designer series the best this season. Y3 seems to be going in a very "particular" style this season. I personally think that it's a little bit TOO stylized. Puma's Mihara series I think are the most well made and you can buy it at a reasonable price too. The dassler series from Puma ain't too bad. But check out Junya's shoes for the spring 2004? Aren't they nice? Too bad that it's for women... :wacko: If you have any comments on cool sneakers let me know!

Attachments

• junya.jpg
    junya.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
There were pointy toe Converse All Stars in some other thread. I like the pointy toe idea, but not the shoes posted above!

i think the toes you are referring to are by SUGAR. they are also sold at topshop.

personally i find them real ugly unless its a 50s look somehow :yuk:

I (being an authority on sneakers myself) would have to agree with everyone else. The word 'elf' springs to mind.

I just can't wear flat shoes! I just don't feel comfortable in them!

I think the Junya shoes would like good with extra long jeans (like ground-skimming ones, maybe with a chopped edge).

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
I think the Junya shoes would like good with extra long jeans (like ground-skimming ones, maybe with a chopped edge).
i agree, they would look good with some long black trousers too :flower:

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Jan 27th, 2004 - 9:49 pm
I just can't wear flat shoes! I just don't feel comfortable in them!
i agree...thats why i stay away from sneakers all-together :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->