New Shoes For Aw04

LibertyRose

memoirs of a...
Reaction score
Tom Ford has produced hit Gucci/YSL heels season after season, but I think he may have missed the boat this time. The one shoe I like is not on the runway:
06f.jpg
03f.jpg

Bag:
05f.jpg

Slim picking, eh? :huh:

A splash of color from Bottega Veneta:
13f.jpg

Prada is all about the curved heel.

Dolce & Gabbana is all about jewels (a la Miu Miu SS04:(
01f.jpg
02f.jpg

Pucci has some nice color-blocked bags.

Fendi also experimented with heels and put their logo onto the sole.

From Armani:
02f.jpg

why do you say he missed the boat this time, i find a lot of his selections for spring QUITE delicious. :blush:

i love :heart: the first shoe with the bow...that geen platform with the fur is... :yuk: :sick:

I like both the first two pairs and the bag. I have also fallen in love with the Gucci's in my avatar, wouldn't say he's missed any boats here :heart:

I don't really like those Tod's boots... Actually I didn't like most of those boots on that Style.com shoe showcase.... :cry: What am I gonna do for gorgeous boots for those cold Canadian winters in F/W'04????? (and please, no Uggs)

i liked the gucci's except for that ugly monogram sole :sick:

love these sandals :heart: ...maybe with a very simple charcoal dress?

Not the shoes- but the leggings! :woot: (From Alexander McQueen). I believe they also had some gorgeous boots in the same style as well... :heart:

I rather like the Gucci bag, the bejeweled Dolce pumps and the Bottega Veneta's :woot:

the Tod's boots are :doh: and so are the green furry heels

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:45 pm
Not the shoes- but the leggings! :woot: (From Alexander McQueen). I believe they also had some gorgeous boots in the same style as well... :heart:
I don't even want to know how much those leggings cost.

Originally posted by brian+Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:45 pm
I don't even want to know how much those leggings cost. [/b][/quote]
Actualy they're not leggings they're a part of a diamante bodysuit and the cost is $34 000 Mcqueen did make some boots in that pattern but they're by order only and are $1200

Fall shoes, fall shoes!!!

I know everyone is getting tired of me posting these, but... :innocent:

00040f.jpg

^ That's the pair I settled on. They're the lowest-priced of all of them, and the chains and such are actually silver instead of the ugly gold!!! :heart:

Here are some other pairs, sure to get TFS'ers a-pukin'!!

00390f.jpg

^ I wanted those pimp B) tan croc ones so bad, but for $2000 Dior can keep them!

00430f.jpg

fuchsiacreeps03.jpg

The high-heel ones are just nasty.

Originally posted by chanel_girl+Apr 21st, 2004 - 12:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chanel_girl @ Apr 21st, 2004 - 12:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:37 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Apr 20th, 2004 - 10:45 pm
Not the shoes- but the leggings!  :woot: (From Alexander McQueen). I believe they also had some gorgeous boots in the same style as well... :heart:

I don't even want to know how much those leggings cost.
Actualy they're not leggings they're a part of a diamante bodysuit and the cost is $34 000 Mcqueen did make some boots in that pattern but they're by order only and are $1200 [/b][/quote]
Yeesh... :lol: They are incredible though!

Brian,

I think those shoes gives high heels a bad name. Heels should be sexy-sophisticated with nice lines and detailing. Let's see if you can post something more like that.

Brian
Why don't you get regular Creepers? They look the same as the Dior ones and you can get any pattern you like considering they're about 100 dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->