New Shoes For Aw04

YSL-

01f.jpg

02f.jpg
I like the asian-inspired theme, but it's a *little* overdone, in my opinion..Plus I don't even think it's "in" this season? :/ ...And it can just be a little much at times, like these boots!

03f.jpg
I love this...trashy cheetah print! It matches some of the Dior stuff for this season as well B)

05f.jpg
These are great!

I love the YSL accessories this season. The shape of the wedge is so classic but it's done in everything from python, to sequins to leopard.......I love them. I liked these bags too.

In response to an earlier post, I think Tom Ford missed the boat this upcoming season, which is AW04. Those Gucci heels with furs are tacky, imho, and the YSL wedges with an open toe aren't much better.

01f.jpg

Now, this Louboutin looks nice, but I don't know about wearing it. I don't like heels that expose too much of the toes.

The token black heels to go with your token little black dress:

03f.jpg
05f.jpg

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Apr 29th, 2004 - 1:45 pm
In response to an earlier post, I think Tom Ford missed the boat this upcoming season, which is AW04. Those Gucci heels with furs are tacky, imho, and the YSL wedges with an open toe aren't much better.

01f.jpg

Now, this Louboutin looks nice, but I don't know about wearing it. I don't like heels that expose too much of the toes.

The token black heels to go with your token little black dress:

03f.jpg
05f.jpg
The silver shoes were the only things I like from Laboutin this season, and I wasn't crazy about the color, but I like the shoes itself

i find the ysl wedges beautiful and the gucci's in my mind are beautiful but not for everyone.

I think the YSL wedges are amazing, just not for everyone I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->